RB Kendall Bussey Jr [Texas A&M - Signed LOI]

Only a matter of time now I would guess. Once something like this gains momentum, it seldom ends well. Plus, if it is his dream to play at Tennessee, how could a parent stand in his way. It's not like Tennessee is the worst place in the world. I just hope we move on quick and don't sit around waiting for this. Hopefully the coaches are slready looking elsewhere. Can't be held hostage by an 18 year old

Yes, but if he looks at the depth chart, Tenn. has a 5* freshman. That could keep him here!
Yeah but as we have seen in the past, if an entitled 5 star doesn't get their playing time, they will find somewhere they will.

Only a matter of time now I would guess. Once something like this gains momentum, it seldom ends well. Plus, if it is his dream to play at Tennessee, how could a parent stand in his way. It's not like Tennessee is the worst place in the world. I just hope we move on quick and don't sit around waiting for this. Hopefully the coaches are slready looking elsewhere. Can't be held hostage by an 18 year old

Yes, but if he looks at the depth chart, Tenn. has a 5* freshman. That could keep him here!
Yeah but as we have seen in the past, if an entitled 5 star doesn't get their playing time, they will find somewhere they will.

How true!

Fact is if HE wants to go to Tennessee more power to him. I have a lot more respect for a kid choosing where he wants to go instead of his parents telling him where he will go.

Cant remember names right off hand, but im pretty sure we've lost out on a few recruits b/c the parents didnt want them to come here even when the recruit did.

Doesn't seem to be the case at all here. In fact, Bussey St seems like a strong supporter of Nebraska.
Exactly. I would respect him for making his own decision. Kids need to choose what they want and feel is best for them no matter what parents think. But i hope he realizes his best choice is Nebraska.

But, that's obviously because the coaching staff does horrible roster management or all those 5 star players would be perfectly happy and always stay where they are. If a 5 star player doesn't get the playing time they think they deserve and they leave, you must understand as a Husker fan, it's always the coach's fault.

Nebraska commitment Kendall Bussey left his high school game early after injuring his right leg during Newman’s final tune up before the Louisiana state playoffs.

The Times-Picayune reported the injury and added that Bussey was on the sidelines at the end of the game on crutches with his right leg off the ground.
Bussey ran for 104 yards and three touchdowns before the injury in Newman’s 56-20 win.

Link