RB Kendall Bussey Jr [Texas A&M - Signed LOI]

I bet Bussey was 100% committed to the old staff; other teams used the Vegas odds of Bo getting fired against us and the lack of support from SE publically to sell him and his father that they wouldn't be scrambling like his father was.

Bussey loved Tennessee but knew that it was a poor business decision to go there as we promised him he would be our only RB taken this class if he was committed.

Let's move on, good luck Buss Jr.

Sounds like lsu offered. Word is hes flipping but grateful to UT for being a place holder and getting him the offer he wanted at this point in his recruitment. Next up is Bama. However, this is just a figment of my imagination, i think.

Don't be bitter bro. We win some, we lose some. You should know by now that it's always going to be a total crapshoot when it comes to recruiting.

KB - I'm switching my commitment to Nebraska.

Husker fans - Awesome! What an outstanding young man. He's so talented.

KB - I'm switching my commitment to Tennessee.

Husker fans - That's a dumb choice. He'll regret it. I didn't like his film anyway. I wish we had an early signing day.

Agree.

Still sucks we lost him. Could have been the difference maker between good class and great class. I was more upset by the Hunter Dale decommit simply because it was so sudden. This one was in the works for a while. Hope he does well at Tenn but its going to be way more difficult setting himself outside the depth.