GT: Nebraska at Illinois - 8PM - BTN

A win tonight will put the Huskers in 5th place in the conference standings, a half game ahead of Iowa, and on level footing with Ohio State. Both the Hawkeyes and the Buckeyes play tomorrow night. Iowa travels to Indiana while Ohio State travels to Penn State. Should both of those teams lose, Nebraska will find itself in sole possession of 4th place in the Big Ten and will control their destiny to clinching a first round bye.

Not gonna lie. This made my pants a little tighter up front

A win tonight will put the Huskers in 5th place in the conference standings, a half game ahead of Iowa, and on level footing with Ohio State. Both the Hawkeyes and the Buckeyes play tomorrow night. Iowa travels to Indiana while Ohio State travels to Penn State. Should both of those teams lose, Nebraska will find itself in sole possession of 4th place in the Big Ten and will control their destiny to clinching a first round bye.

I wish you had lied or just not said anything.

Let's get it tonight Huskers! This is the game that scares me the most on our remaining schedule. NW at home the crowd can bring the energy, Indiana on the road is an easy game to get excited for, and Wisconsin at home is going to be a huge game. Here's to hoping we can take care of business tonight and escape with a road win in the toughest conference in America

I wish you had lied or just not said anything.

Sweet dreams tonight.

Regardless of how the rest of the season shakes out, this recent run has rendered us unable to have a losing record.

Even if the whole team got mono and we lose out (including a first round exit in the B!G tourney), we WILL play somewhere in the postseason.

That guarantee "might" have been good enough for some naysayers back around the first of November.

Regardless of how the rest of the season shakes out, this recent run has rendered us unable to have a losing record.

Even if the whole team got mono and we lose out (including a first round exit in the B!G tourney), we WILL play somewhere in the postseason.

That guarantee "might" have been good enough for some naysayers back around the first of November.

I can say that when this season started, I would of been completely happy if we made the NIT. Now I feel like it would be a disappointment if we don't make the NCAA, however I realize that it was not anyone's (except for the team) expectations to make it to the NCAA tournament in Miles' second year. I AM PUMPED FOR THIS GAME!

Yeah, but what are the odds of either of those happening? Iowa may lose at Indiana, but I'll be shocked if Ohio State loses to Penn State.

Yeah, but what are the odds of either of those happening? Iowa may lose at Indiana, but I'll be shocked if Ohio State loses to Penn State.

I will also be surprised if Ohio State falls to Penn State, but remember that Penn State came into Columbus and beat the Buckeyes.