***2016 Recruiting***

This is just getting worse and worse. There's no sugar-coating it; this is straight-up sad.

Bottom line is, and I've been saying this for years, is that until we hire a big-name top tier coach and recruiter who kids want to play for, we're going to languish in mediocrity. Letting Ed Orgeron get away from us was pure idiocy.

#Huskers one of my sleeper teams to watch down stretch. Just added three-star CB Troy Butler out of Ohio, but have hooks into #s of others.

oh.

The commitment of DB Tony Butler should prove to be the start of a very big recruiting weekend for the #Huskers

hmm

• Fire 2

This is just getting worse and worse. There's no sugar-coating it; this is straight-up sad.

Bottom line is, and I've been saying this for years, is that until we hire a big-name top tier coach and recruiter who kids want to play for, we're going to languish in mediocrity. Letting Ed Orgeron get away from us was pure idiocy.

#Huskers one of my sleeper teams to watch down stretch. Just added three-star CB Troy Butler out of Ohio, but have hooks into #s of others.

oh.

The commitment of DB Tony Butler should prove to be the start of a very big recruiting weekend for the #Huskers

hmm

I hope so!

I'm just waiting until it's over so I can quote GOAT and ask him how that crow tastes.

If we finish Top 20 as I was told then I'll gladly eat a heaping helping. Are you going to be willing to do the same if we finish in the 30s or lower as I forecasted?

I'm just waiting until it's over so I can quote GOAT and ask him how that crow tastes.

If we finish Top 20 as I was told then I'll gladly eat a heaping helping. Are you going to be willing to do the same if we finish in the 30s or lower as I forecasted?

Well first I'd like to see where you were told we will finish top 20, but then I'd just like to point out how dumb it is to declare something sad or awful when it isn't finished yet. You don't leave a movie 80% of the way through and then complain that it sucked because it didn't have a climax. You don't say that a basketball player is a bad scorer because he only has 4 points at halftime. You reserve judgment until it's complete.

• Fire 1

While in New Orleans area they should offer Lowell Narcisse (2017 QB) who just decommitted from Auburn

I think I have heard multiple previous accounts mention this guy...its you isn't it? Anyone else remember this???
I. Didn't the last guy go by FLU or FLO or something like that?

And then The Nebraskan Assassin I believe...

While in New Orleans area they should offer Lowell Narcisse (2017 QB) who just decommitted from Auburn

I think I have heard multiple previous accounts mention this guy...its you isn't it? Anyone else remember this???
I. Didn't the last guy go by FLU or FLO or something like that?

And then The Nebraskan Assassin I believe...
Yes!