Stringfellow

Her comments pretty much seal it up. Just like Freese himself openly defending himself a couple years ago after nabbing a highly ranked class. Defending yourself to a bunch of folks who literally do no matter is just one step below an admission of guilt in my eyes.

Ignore the accusations and go about your day, and the chitter chatter will stop. Defend yourself and get your panties in a twist, esp with comments like "i dont care what people say" are tell tale signs that such irrelevant comments are bothering you. That you actually DO have something to hide, and that your agitation that someone may be "on to you" is showing through.

Personally? I thought something was fishy with this from day one.

• Fire 2

That is by far the craziest crap I have ever read in an interview and if that doesn't set off some sort of an alarm then I really just don't know what will. And then to see some jack wagon in the posts below saying that we as fans are terrible and are as bad as mizzou fans saying that he was bought well all I can say is that no he wasn't his mom was no doubt in my mind, and I believe his hands were tied because ehe would never play again if he didn't do what was asked of him. Well until he could be drafted.

“You can put this in your blog: I couldn't care less what people say,” she said Tuesday. “They're going to have their opinion regardless of what I tell them. They're still going to talk mess on a screen. Ole Miss didn't pay for my ticket. Alabama didn't pay for my ticket. I put myself in a bind, on my end, to make sure my son was content. That's my business to take care of – no one else's. Nobody's going to pay for my house or my car note. It's on me. At the end of the day, my son's content. The decision he made is the decision he made. There's not a price tag you can put on his decision, because money runs out.

“I could get on a blog and respond to these people, but for what? They're still going to think, even with your article, what they want to think.”

----Yikes, defensive much? Its Sam Mckeon, not Mike Wallace.

"That's why developing the plainer, less beloved fish is so important and often more rewarding. Especially in the Big Ten. Especially in the Midwest. Especially at Nebraska."

---I do however, hate this statement.