Children and immigration reform

2 hours ago, NebraskaHarry said:

So a wall is designed to funnel people into legal ports of entry but it doesn't stop people coming through ports of entry, nor is it designed to?

Correct.  If you are in a tizzy because I left out the word legal, then tough break I guess.  

2 hours ago, NebraskaHarry said:

f people are going through other ports of entry even with a wall, how again are they being funneled INTO legal ports of entry even with a wall?

Not sure what you’re trying to get at, but others here use ports of entry as a legal port of entry.  

• Plus1 1

Why not, instead of a wall we create more legal ports of entry at the southern border.

1.  Creates more jobs

2.  More control over "checking" who gets in, but with that said I have no idea what that would entail

3.  Then open up the movement of immigrants to states that "want them first" and those states would pay the bill for travel, accommodations and general help for the first year or so?

4.  The immigrant gets to pick if they want to go to one of those states on the list OR go it on their own to meet up with friends, family or go where they want.

How would anyone be unhappy about this?