Children and immigration reform

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Sinema is a Democrat, errr, Independent I would vote for.  

Yeah, Sinema has a good reason to be angry. This is classic pork barrel politics, and New York has always wielded oversized influence via its Democrat politicians.

It's probably worth a deeper dive. I do know that most Mexico/Central American migrants have no intention of resettling in the border areas where they cross, and quickly migrate to other states and larger cities. California, Texas and Florida get the most, New York right behind, ahead of Arizona. Chicago and Houston get a disproportionate number. For some reason Martha's Vineyard was recently overwhelmed. 

Fun fact: Nebraska takes in the highest number of refugees per capita in the U.S. 

• Oh Yeah! 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Mayor Adams HAS to be wrong!   I mean we have so many people adamant that the border is closed and secure including recently KJP of the Biden Admin saying so from the podium.  Mayor Adams must be just imagining the situation in his head like all the southern border states.  

sarcasm^^^^^^

It is amazing to see people on the left have their eyes open to the problem when it finally hits their communities.   Better late than never I guess.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1
30 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Mayor Adams HAS to be wrong!   I mean we have so many people adamant that the border is closed and secure including recently KJP of the Biden Admin saying so from the podium.  Mayor Adams must be just imagining the situation in his head like all the southern border states.  

sarcasm^^^^^^

It is amazing to see people on the left have their eyes open to the problem when it finally hits their communities.   Better late than never I guess.  

Let businesses hire these people and a lot of the problem goes away...along with the problem of not enough people to hire.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2