*** 2017 Recruiting ***

Sometimes there's just not enough things to bitch about

Haha! Touche

And GET OFF MY LAWN!

Haha wasn't totally directed at you. The recruiting forum has become really negative, Matty isn't even a total sunshine pumper lately

That happens every year about this time.

We get done with the season and it probably didn't finish how we wanted so everyone starts looking at recruiting and sees we haven't had a commit for months. Even though we have some really good players considering us, every time someone indicates one of them probably will pick someone else many people get all depressed and start thinking we suck and our coaches suck and we will never be able to compete with anyone better than Purdue.

• Fire 1

Haha! Touche

And GET OFF MY LAWN!

Haha wasn't totally directed at you. The recruiting forum has become really negative, Matty isn't even a total sunshine pumper lately

We get done with the season and it probably didn't finish how we wanted so everyone starts looking at recruiting and sees we haven't had a commit for months. Even though we have some really good players considering us, every time someone indicates one of them probably will pick someone else many people get all depressed and start thinking we suck and our coaches suck and we will never be able to compete with anyone better than Purdue.

Hit that nail directly on the head. +1

Haha! Touche

And GET OFF MY LAWN!

... and then we get a couple years down the road and people are complaining that we need better talent to compete.

So ....

What in the world has happened to our recruiting class? Last week when i looked Nebraska was about 24th and now they are 36th?

If this class doesnt finish in the top 20 I will be highly dissapointed.

Well you see, rankings are intended to compare us to others... considering we haven't gotten any commits in the last 7 days, and other schools have, it makes sense we have fallen. Our prospects aren't any better/worse this week than they were last week.

• Fire 3

Haha! Touche

And GET OFF MY LAWN!

... and then we get a couple years down the road and people are complaining that we need better talent to compete.

So ....

Oregon State is ranked 2 spots ahead of Nebraska...Now, they do have two more commits...and NU has a higher star ranking but this might end up being the highest ranked Beaver class in the last 15 years.

I guess they relocated Corvallis.

• Fire 3

What in the world has happened to our recruiting class? Last week when i looked Nebraska was about 24th and now they are 36th?

If this class doesnt finish in the top 20 I will be highly dissapointed.

Well you see, rankings are intended to compare us to others... considering we haven't gotten any commits in the last 7 days, and other schools have, it makes sense we have fallen. Our prospects aren't any better/worse this week than they were last week.

Thank you. I guess I don't really get how the recruiting rankings work then.

Haha! Touche

And GET OFF MY LAWN!

So ....

Oregon State is ranked 2 spots ahead of Nebraska...Now, they do have two more commits...and NU has a higher star ranking but this might end up being the highest ranked Beaver class in the last 15 years.

I guess they relocated Corvallis.

I don't know if JC recruits factor into the recruiting rankings, but the beavers just got one of the best JC recruiting classes ever yesterday.

• Mavric changed the title to *** 2017 Recruiting ***