Mike Pereira: Nebraska's Bo Pelini once again crosses the line with officials

zoogs

I thought Bo handled it better than expected. It was a huge call.

But, the call might have been questionable only because it looked like the defender was blocked into him. But the ref sees a defender go low into the QB and its automatic this year. It may have been a questionable call, but it wasn't a horrible one.

It tells me one of two things. Either the refs didn't actually see what happened, or they are blind. Either scenario is bad.

I watched the broadcast of the game just now on DVR. That was an atrocious call. Bo was rightfully arguing the call, and said nothing out of line. He said it with Bo Rage Face, which is why this article was written.

I also noticed that, once again, any time something happened that wasn't positive for Nebraska, they put Bo's face on camera. 99% of the time Bo was utterly boring, just walking the sideline talking into his headset. This one time Bo goes ballistic (justifiably) and this nitwit writes a "Bo must go" piece over it.

This article is like the comic making Milli Vanilli jokes 20 years after they were relevant. You missed your timing, sport. It's a different Bo right now.

• Fire 4

Piss poor writing and journalism. The only thing he made a case for was his own dislike for Bo or real men being involved in cfb. Any coach with a pulse is going to argue that call, in that circumstance, vehemently. Bo didn't cross any line and mr candyass writer fell prey once again to Bo's angry face. This isn't news, it's more like a teen girl's hissy fit. Nice article ass clown.

I watched the broadcast of the game just now on DVR. That was an atrocious call. Bo was rightfully arguing the call, and said nothing out of line. He said it with Bo Rage Face, which is why this article was written.

I also noticed that, once again, any time something happened that wasn't positive for Nebraska, they put Bo's face on camera. 99% of the time Bo was utterly boring, just walking the sideline talking into his headset. This one time Bo goes ballistic (justifiably) and this nitwit writes a "Bo must go" piece over it.

This article is like the comic making Milli Vanilli jokes 20 years after they were relevant. You missed your timing, sport. It's a different Bo right now.

Actually, I think Bo was confused/misinformed.

If you watch it, Bo loses it as soon as he realizes that Miami retained possession, which he should have understood to be the case right away when he knew there was a roughing the passer penalty. I think he thought that the roughing and the personal fouls would somehow offset, or he didn't know about the roughing call or something.

Regardless it was all bull.

• Fire 1