Mike Pereira: Nebraska's Bo Pelini once again crosses the line with officials

zoogs

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/week-4-replay-reviews-official-calls-mike-pereira-092014

Its one thing to disagree, but Pelini takes it way beyond what I think the officials should have to tolerate.

I think Bo was close to getting flagged on that one, yeah. I'm glad he didn't and we recovered to get back into the game.

Interesting perspective from Pereira.

Have to disagree on the call, though. It was pretty tacky.

• Fire 1

Ahh, the Tom Brady rule trickles into the NCAA as something else has received a "point of emphasis" this year. Give me a break! The media has black marked Bo and will scream, "It's happening!" every time Bo even raises his voice a little or his face begins to cherry. Watching it live, I thought it was bogus and after the replay he gets blocked to the ground. Let me just change gravity so you don't touch a quarterback. We can't be having that.

That was a HORRIBLE call. And had a huge impact, at the time. Most likely cost us a touchdown which would have just about put the game away.

The refs last night did a sh**ty job of officiating. It was not a well called game.

• Fire 1