Had my Bell Rung

Wow, that's crazy... all of it. Glad you're ok.

Cool job. Cool shirt. Cool story.

I remember seeing Bell and that DB tangled up on that play... I thought one of them was going to get a penalty. I imagine there are several opposing players who have earned that shirt as well. Well done.

Sean Callahan @Sean_Callahan · Sep 27

There's an injured camera guy on the sidelines in the Northwest corner being attended to right now.

Sean Callahan @Sean_Callahan · Sep 27

The injured camera man in the corner just got carried off on a stretcher with a neck brace on.

Garrett @GSG5545 Sep 27

@Sean_Callahan Watching Ameer Abdullah will do that to you. Seriously though, hope he's ok

You're famous! And GSG is a dick :P

Hahaha, well technically, it WAS because I was watching Ameer.

I CALL 'EM LIKE I SEES 'EM!

GLAD YOU'RE OK BROGAN!

That happened right in front of where I was sitting. One heck of a collision. I saw you start to get up then collapse back down, with everyone encouraging you to just lay still. Glad you're OK. I was wondering, but doubted I'd ever know the outcome. Thanks for sharing.

Edit: After watching the vine again, it reminded me of the QB hanging in the pocket to make a pass, knowing he's going to get whacked. It looks like you started to turn your head toward Kenny and the other guy a fraction of a second before the collision. It also looks like you must have gotten an excellent shot of Ameer's touchdown. Can you share that clip?

• 1 year later...

I thought I'd pass along an update, that's a bit of a downer.

Today, after a third seizure in the past 8 days, I had a doctor tell me it's something I'm probably going to just have from time to time, and all I can do is adjust medication to try to control it.

About four months after the hit, I was experiencing a lot of weird things like forgetting how to tie a tie, loss of vocabulary, I had three car accidents. The neurologist at the time said I was just depressed because it was winter.

Now, it turns out the hit was likely a catalyst to these issues and my recent seizures. I can't express how disgusted I am at the so called medical professionals who kowtow to insurance companies, rather than actually treat patients for their problems. I don't know if it would have prevented me from reaching this point of having seizures, but catching it earlier definitely wouldn't have hurt.

Now, I have the pleasure of litigation to get worker's comp to actually pay for my ER bills and medical tests.

Go Big Red!

• Fire 4