All the "top" teams are overrated... Flordia State we could beat easily. Everyone looks beatable!

I think they are over rated. I have most of the year. But I doubt they lose now until the playoffs. I think they will get worked there though. Louisville missed too many opportunities. You can not do that with that level of a team. Really thought FSU would lose the game. Oh well wrong again.

So much football to be played, actually the important games are coming. Who knows what will happen. As for Nebraska beating FSU, I don't think so, they are a program used to winning, coming from behind this year. We have not proven we are that type of team.

It doesn't mean teams like A&M didn't get crazy boosts by beating top ten SC teams that ended up suckling who in turn lost to other sucks teams to have 3 losses giving all "good teams" right now "top 10" wins that boosted them to where they were. His point is still valid in that ranking shouldnot come out til week 4 or later.

Who the hell cares if they did, past tense, as long as they don't when it matters?

As it stands, Texas A&M is not ranked in any poll, nor are they receiving votes. South Carolina, also, is not ranked in any poll, nor are they receiving votes.

Thus, neither team's boost in the past matters whatsoever, because they no longer have it, and when looking at current resumes, no teams that have beaten them have that counted as a quality win. There isn't a single team in the poll put out by the selection committee that is in their position based off of the perception of weeks ago - they are all ranked based off of current perception, which doesn't give any boost for wins over A&M and South Carolina.

• Fire 1

It doesn't mean teams like A&M didn't get crazy boosts by beating top ten SC teams that ended up suckling who in turn lost to other sucks teams to have 3 losses giving all "good teams" right now "top 10" wins that boosted them to where they were. His point is still valid in that ranking shouldnot come out til week 4 or later.

Who the hell cares if they did, past tense, as long as they don't when it matters?

As it stands, Texas A&M is not ranked in any poll, nor are they receiving votes. South Carolina, also, is not ranked in any poll, nor are they receiving votes.

Thus, neither team's boost in the past matters whatsoever, because they no longer have it, and when looking at current resumes, no teams that have beaten them have that counted as a quality win. There isn't a single team in the poll put out by the selection committee that is in their position based off of the perception of weeks ago - they are all ranked based off of current perception, which doesn't give any boost for wins over A&M and South Carolina.

Are you saying the pereception of beating them didn't force multiple teams into the top 10 undeservingly at some point and them just bea ting each other up from that point has allowed multiples of them to stay in the top 15 because they're all just so much better? Sorry but LSU is not a very food team and shouldn't be regarded as a good loss by Ole Miss just like the other losses by most of the one loss teams. Hell our loss isn't very good at all either but at least ours is seen clearly by the pollsters.

Do we have a shot at winning out? Yes, yes we do, but if we lose focus for even one game it won't end well. We could very easily get tripped up tomorrow. I'm taking it one game at a time as a fan just as a protection measure as we've been burnt so many times in the past. I'd love it if we'd win out, Iowa fans were running their mouths to me yesterday. I have no idea why they do this, they need so much attention it's crazy. Where are you ranked again? Oh, that's right............jerks.

• Fire 1

The idea that eliminating "official" preseason and early season polls would somehow magically make the season egalitarian at the start is f'ing hilarious. People would retain their notions of who are the best teams in the country early on and would vote accordingly when the time came. The polls are a manifestation of what some people see as a problem, not the "problem" itself.

Do we have a shot at winning out? Yes, yes we do, but if we lose focus for even one game it won't end well. We could very easily get tripped up tomorrow. I'm taking it one game at a time as a fan just as a protection measure as we've been burnt so many times in the past. I'd love it if we'd win out, Iowa fans were running their mouths to me yesterday. I have no idea why they do this, they need so much attention it's crazy. Where are you ranked again? Oh, that's right............jerks.

They're just douchewagons. They do it like it's their job. Believe me... I lived in Omaha til I was 10 and then moved to Iowa through high school. I got plenty of it. They're delusional.

Let's hope the selection committee pays more attention to SOS and doesn't utilize some type of blind resume measure. If they look at blind resumes, those wins will just appear as Ws over top 10 teams at the time instead of Ws over teams who went on to suck.

Let's hope the selection committee pays more attention to SOS and doesn't utilize some type of blind resume measure. If they look at blind resumes, those wins will just appear as Ws over top 10 teams at the time instead of Ws over teams who went on to suck.

:facepalm: god, no they won't. They're not 4th graders - they don't use the perception of results 10 weeks previous, and the resumes show what they have accomplished according to current thought.

A win over #9 South Carolina in week 1 won't mean sh#t when it's the end of the season because that win will be seen as a win over unranked South Carolina.