***** What did we learn - Boilermaker Edition *****

Those that tried to argue that Imani can succeed in NU's total offense should hopefully swallow a bitter pill.

Tommy's struggles with the forward pass and reading coverages is severely lacking.

This secondary is pretty legit.

Best front four under Bo.

Randy Stella dressed up as Brandon Reilly today.

Zaire is so easily the best LB

No one should kick to DP-El

There are some big issues amongst the interior of the oline

Ed Cunningham still can't just do a game supporting the main play by play guy

Beck continues to ignore the obvious. We have a great athlete playing QB who is incapable of making throws that Beck's system needs to work.

Beck no longer dumbfounds me. He simply has no idea how to call a game. year 4 and the same crap......Se Ya

TA is not the issue. Being put in those positions i.e. play calling is the issue.

D played lights out. I can only imagine how we would be without all the injuries so we could develop guys for next year.

ST is doing much better.

Still make mind numbing mistakes again and again and again. The only sure thing of this team.

Zaire and Gerry are beast's on D. Need another LB to step up and soon. The remaining teams on our schedule will exploit the fact no LB can cover a TE or RB across the field save Zaire and he can't cover 2 guys....

If AA's not 100%, forget about it. Beck can't call a complete game using 2 backs and jumbo sets....

TA needs to be told to tuck and run.

What was up with Ganz's hair?

Bo had great halftime and end game interviews.

I think the play calling is suspect but you can't do much when our 230 lb running back falls over with first contact. If we kept running every play it would be 3 and out after 3 and out. On the flip side you can't keep passing when tommy throws right to defenders or over heads. We got a glimpse of next years offense. I'm scared for next year.

• Fire 1

I think the play calling is suspect but you can't do much when our 230 lb running back falls over with first contact. If we kept running every play it would be 3 and out after 3 and out. On the flip side you can't keep passing when tommy throws right to defenders or over heads. We got a glimpse of next years offense. I'm scared for next year.

Because nothing can change over 10 months. Although, you do have a point.

Nonetheless, our goals this year are still in front of us.

I have to think the QB race is going to be wide open next year and closely watched by everyone

Every god damn bit of it is fixable. But not with Beck. He's not teaching Armstrong anything.