***** What did we learn - Boilermaker Edition *****

Tim Beck has no feel for the team he has.

Armstrong doesn't come off his first read 99% of the time.

Didn't really learn this, just more confirmation today. No confidence going forward, this looks like other Pelini teams that came before it. We have trouble snapping the ball for crying out loud.

The middle point here is a fact should be very alarming. The pass in the first quarter where bell ran the post all alone only illustrates this point

I think the play calling is suspect but you can't do much when our 230 lb running back falls over with first contact. If we kept running every play it would be 3 and out after 3 and out. On the flip side you can't keep passing when tommy throws right to defenders or over heads. We got a glimpse of next years offense. I'm scared for next year.

Every god damn bit of it is fixable. But not with Beck. He's not teaching Armstrong anything.

Pretty much my sentiments exactly. He can tell TA which plays to run. He may be proficient in teaching other offensive positions (WR) what they're supposed to do on a given play.

But he is not improving anyone's mechanics or decision making or progressions.

If this is what it's going to be... with us winning games sloppily but handily leaving some points on the board, I'm ok with that at this point.

As long as we win games. Y'all forget too easily we'd have lost a handful a couple more of these games in the past. Progress is being made.

• Fire 1

I think the play calling is suspect but you can't do much when our 230 lb running back falls over with first contact. If we kept running every play it would be 3 and out after 3 and out. On the flip side you can't keep passing when tommy throws right to defenders or over heads. We got a glimpse of next years offense. I'm scared for next year.

Put. Newby. In. The. Game. He got 5+ yards every time he touched the ball. Why is he not playing? He is a slightly less skilled, younger, abdulllah. Cross is a fullback trying to play RB.

• Fire 2

Its very scary. really can't be appreciative of the greatness AA brings until he is gone.......Receivers? Westy and then who?

Its very scary. really can't be appreciative of the greatness AA brings until he is gone.......Receivers? Westy and then who?

Pierson-El