***Official Head Coaching Search Discussion***

iamanewby

Here's my idea, and I know that it will never hapen:

HC: Tom Osborne

OC: Scott Frost

DC: Muschamp

Hire Osborne as the HC with the thought that he would step down in 3-5 years and give the team to Frost if/when he is ready. I don't think Frost is ready to be the HC right now, but he might be in 3-5 years if he could gain some understanding of everything that would go with it. Again, I don't see this happening, but it would be a nice scenerio.

Ok i've been listening to the radio, reading huskerboard and following people on twitter and facebook. Per all of the results and opinions Eichorst is looking for a few things.

1. Head coaching experience

2. Big name guy

3. Supposedly coached this last weekend.

Based on this i'm surprised the obvious name hasn't come out yet thats Lane Kiffen, he fits all of those.

:sarcasm please don't shoot me.

Ok i've been listening to the radio, reading huskerboard and following people on twitter and facebook. Per all of the results and opinions Eichorst is looking for a few things.

1. Head coaching experience

2. Big name guy

3. Supposedly coached this last weekend.

Based on this i'm surprised the obvious name hasn't come out yet thats Lane Kiffen, he fits all of those.

:sarcasm please don't shoot me.

gotta respect the NU coaching family ties, imo

Here's my idea, and I know that it will never hapen:

HC: Tom Osborne

OC: Scott Frost

DC: Muschamp

Hire Osborne as the HC with the thought that he would step down in 3-5 years and give the team to Frost if/when he is ready. I don't think Frost is ready to be the HC right now, but he might be in 3-5 years if he could gain some understanding of everything that would go with it. Again, I don't see this happening, but it would be a nice scenerio.

What's with the love fest on Muschamp. Zook would make as good of a DC and he has a lot of recruiting chops IIRC

There could have been:

Conference Calls

Emails

Snapchats

Shawn Eichorst swiped right on Tressel's Tinder profile

Groupthink

Skypes

Google Hangouts

Go to meeting drops

Eichorst could have called him at the riverboats in Council bluffs (no calls from Nebraska)

---it's a fun lawyery world sometimes

You forgot carrier pigeons

There could have been:

Conference Calls

Emails

Snapchats

Groupthink

Skypes

Google Hangouts

Go to meeting drops

Eichorst could have called him at the riverboats in Council bluffs (no calls from Nebraska)

The preferred method of communication for Tressel - he's not very good with email.

We have no idea if McElwain is another Brady Hoke or the guy who will lead ___ back to the promised land. I'm not too sold on him and as others have said, he seems like more of an SEC guy.

He is, and I'm sure he probably wanted to head back. He would bring the perfect offense to Lincoln, if it is what he ran while at Bama. Not very realistic, just a personal favorite.

There could have been:

Conference Calls

Emails

Snapchats

Groupthink

Skypes

Google Hangouts

Go to meeting drops

Morse code

smoke signals