***Official Head Coaching Search Discussion***

iamanewby

There has been not so much as a whisper here in Columbus about Tress and the Nebraska position. I feel that if it were a real possibility, talk radio would be exploding with discussions on this topic. Honestly, no one has even brought it up. But with the way the coaching carousel is, maybe that bodes well for the Huskers...

Nice post, Welcome to HB. I can understand this. The same thing can be said about TCU's Patterson. No chatter or whispers or talk at all about the possibility of him leaving, and something like that that would make fans nervous and talk. There's been nothing.

Either one would be great. I would have to credit the personnel and process of keeping it so quiet if we do land JT.

Just my thoughts

I would think if JT rumor had some legs, there would be a little bit of a leak coming out of Youngstown. Heck, if they have to go find another President for their university, I would imagine someone would tell someone (and someone) with ties back here. (this is my wacky inner voice talking now) Or this could be the best kept secret since the Manhattan Project we all read about in the history books. and I ain't talking about Mrs. Doubtfire returning to coach the Wildcats.