Conference Calls

Emails

Snapchats

Shawn Eichorst swiped right on Tressel's Tinder profile

Groupthink

Skypes

Google Hangouts

Go to meeting drops

Eichorst could have called him at the riverboats in Council bluffs (no calls from Nebraska)

---it's a fun lawyery world sometimes

On Sunday, the third-year coach — who broke back into coaching as an unpaid volunteer with Bo Pelini's staff at Nebraska — briefly talked with the Sun-Times about Pelini's firing and whether or not he'd be interested in the job:

"No. 1, I feel bad about Bo. I consider Bo a very good friend and I will always be grateful to Bo for giving me the opportunity there,” Moglia said. “I think the Nebraska opportunity is a great job. I think it’s totally inappropriate for me to even be able to talk about that. If they had contacted me, then it’s inappropriate to talk about. If they haven’t contacted me and then maybe contact me later, you guys are going to say I’m misleading you. So I think the bottom line is this: I’m really, truly 100 percent focused on what we’ve got, and I won’t even have a serious conversation about any of those things until the end of the season is over."

We hardly knew ye, Joe Moglia.

(Updated Bovado Odds) NCAA - Who will be the Head Coach of the Nebraska Cornhuskers for the 2015-2016 season?

All wagers have action. Any wagers placed after outcome has become public knowledge will be deemed no action.

7:30p

Scott Frost

2/1

Greg Schiano

4/1

Jim McElwain

4/1

Tom Herman

4/1

Pat Narduzzi

5/1

Jerry Kill

15/2

Matt Wells

9/1

What is a Matt Wells?

Hopefully our next new coach...

I do not want a coach with major health issues or an assistant without major Nebraska ties.