***Official Head Coaching Search Discussion***

iamanewby

The Show Cause is a tough one, I will concede. But if Penn State can get their penalty reduced...things that have been out of the public eye for a time tend to be easily forgiven.

Penn St is a little different. The NCAA new they really didn't have any jurisdiction and made things better so no one would take a long hard look at it.

The Show Cause is a tough one, I will concede. But if Penn State can get their penalty reduced...things that have been out of the public eye for a time tend to be easily forgiven.

Penn St is a little different. The NCAA new they really didn't have any jurisdiction and made things better so no one would take a long hard look at it.

Oh believe me, they took a hard look at it before and after the finding. However, only when the court of public opinion had softened was it palatable for them to consider reducing it.

Frost head coach. Terrible. He has been calling plays for a system already built for him with most players already there. You think he can bring a system and install it with a less talented team. Get out of here!

Why so much hate for a Nebraska son?

I don't think anyone hates him. However if NU wants to be an upper echelon program in the modern era, taking a chance on an unproven HC prospect who is currently a coordinator would be ill-advised.

Frost head coach. Terrible. He has been calling plays for a system already built for him with most players already there. You think he can bring a system and install it with a less talented team. Get out of here!

Why so much hate for a Nebraska son?

I don't think anyone hates him. However if NU wants to be an upper echelon program in the modern era, taking a chance on an unproven HC prospect who is currently a coordinator would be ill-advised. Not that it can't be done by someone unproven, but wow what a risk.

Hope Eichorst is looking at these candidiates:

1st tier:

McElwain

Jim Tressel

Bielema

2nd tier:

Willie Fritz

Moglia

Hudspeth

Jerry Kill

Matt Wells

Paul Johnson

Bohl

Obviously there are great coaches like Patterson, Mullen, etc... but those aren't realistic options

Edited by Haspula

We will not get some one better or with HC experience. Write that down

Same guy that said Bo wasn't getting fired...

No kidding. I think the crying is so abundant we could all bathe in his tears. Him and a few others crying over Bo will be the first ones saying how much they love our next coach after he wins championships.