Courtney Love

Well, if true, it just goes down as evidence that I will never understand the mind of a kid that age.

He is sitting here in Nebraska at a program where he has a chance to win championships. He is in a position that is very thin and if he works hard he will have major playing time next year. The fan base is just about to get excited about whoever is named head coach. And that coach is going to be thrown one heck of a lot of money because the school really thinks he can win championships. Oh...yeah.....that school just won 9 games.

Meanwhile.....he is thinking about going to a school where there is absolutely no chance they win a championship, that school just LOST 7 games getting their azzes kicked by most of those. The school must be perfectly happy with that and the fans are....oh...yeah.....it's a basketball school.

I hope he stays. But, if he leaves for Kentucky....well....he obviously is leaving for other reasons than wanting to play for a winner.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

How could he possibly get a hardship and play right away?

Marrow got him to transfer to Kentucky...he is missing out on a great opportunity with a new staff and system. Go sit in the cellar at the BASKETBALL school.

if his grandmother is truly I'll I do hope for the best. Just seems a little fishy with Marrow weaseling his way in and getting Love.