Mike Riley's Staff

@Sean_Callahan: Mike Riley just said by the end of next week hopefully his coaching staff will be finalized. #Huskers

Good to hear

@HuskerExtraBC: Riley said some of his new assistants are still finishing seasons. NFL or college coaches? "Yes," he said with a smile. #Huskers

The first part makes sense. The second part is funny.

• Fire 1

I really hope he keeps Kaz, just to help bridge the gap….. The players and recruits seem to gravitate to he and warren….. keep those two and let's go get some guys who can coach these guys up !!!

Nope, he lost any support from me last night with his tirade on the sidelines that was caught by the camera. I hope Riley finishes out with some great hires.

• Fire 1

Damn it….. I missed his tantrum everyone is talking about…… I have no doubt that it happened, and IF some of the stuff that is being reported on the board (because everything on here is true…ha), then I too am backing off of the "keeping Kaz" wagon.

Thanks for the insight.

Damn it….. I missed his tantrum everyone is talking about…… I have no doubt that it happened, and IF some of the stuff that is being reported on the board (because everything on here is true…ha), then I too am backing off of the "keeping Kaz" wagon.

Thanks for the insight.

Ironically, I believe Kaz was going after Warren after Warren was trying to defend a DB that Kaz was chewing out. It was hard for me to see what exactly was going on, but that's the word on the street.

I am not going to re-visit my many, many rants on Pearlman vs TO, (you are welcome), but take it for what it is worth, Ron Brown will not be retained. Too many ties to former staff (not Bo's staff).

Too bad, next to TO, he is my favorite all-time coach at Nebraska.

I am not going to re-visit my many, many rants on Pearlman vs TO, (you are welcome), but take it for what it is worth, Ron Brown will not be retained. Too many ties to former staff (not Bo's staff).

I believe its been reported that he will retire. He's been through too many staff changes and came out of retirement after the Clownahan years.

probably best to clean house throughly..........