Avery Moss - updates - 1/9 **readmission denied**

C N Red

Not quite the whole story Headley. He made Osborne the AD, not the interim AD. Then when Osborne wouldn't get rid of Pelini he started looking for TO's replacement without his knowledge. When Osborne found out he announced his retirement. Harvey is a snake in the grass.

You wanna take that route and make TO martyr then riddle me this. Why did TO decide to all of a sudden announce his retirement on a Jewish holiday? Harvey is a devout man of Jewish Faith and was celebrating when he got word of what TO decided to do. How Does that paint the picture for TO?

TO should have gotten rid of Bo long ago instead of standing by him and covering up for him. Getting Eichorst in here was a good move.

TO retired in 2012 BO was doing fine and then 2012 Wisconsin happened and it went downhill from that game before he was fired because we made the CCG,Tom announced his retirement in 2012 sometime, and after that Wisconsin to the end of 2014 Eichorst is the AD, and what made us fire Bo was he had these constant blowouts and used foul language muchly toward the fans and his behavior on the sideline was awful.

Not quite the whole story Headley. He made Osborne the AD, not the interim AD. Then when Osborne wouldn't get rid of Pelini he started looking for TO's replacement without his knowledge. When Osborne found out he announced his retirement. Harvey is a snake in the grass.

You wanna take that route and make TO martyr then riddle me this. Why did TO decide to all of a sudden announce his retirement on a Jewish holiday? Harvey is a devout man of Jewish Faith and was celebrating when he got word of what TO decided to do. How Does that paint the picture for TO?

So now you're insinuating TO is anti-Semitic, huh? Not exactly in the spirit of "Nebraska Nice". :facepalm:

What proof of this do you have? I ask because this sounds like Osborne was forced out and Osborne himself has gone on record to say he wasn't forced out.

osborne went on record saying the only possible thing he could say in that sitatuation. pelini was on record saying something different.

not saying either is true, but i don't think pelini would just make that crap up, and i wouldn't expect osborne to every confirm it as fact.

Some people here have trouble reading between the lines. Osborne was probably brought in to "right the ship" after the Steve Peterson experiment ran off the rails probably less so then he was brought in to save Perlman's ass from all the pitchfork wielding fans and boosters for making that hire, giving everyone contract extensions, etc. Then once things calmed down and Perlman decided Bo had to go in comes another puppet that was hired without consulting or any involvment by the current interim AD, who is a living legend in that place, and he gets phased out so HP could push his agenda without someone above football who could actually push back at all.

So no, the Chancellor shouldn't be judged on Athlectics usually excepting that he keeps sticking his nose in them. That's why if Coach Riley ends up with a similar record here to his long history of mediocrity in Corvalis Perlman will need to get canned along with the rests of the staff and AD. Nobody is rooting for that, but that'll be the reality of the situation if the program needs saving again. Otherwise we'll just keep letting Perlman repeat the same cycle that's already kept the program down for over a decade now.

Osborne was "probably brought in to right the ship"? Really? That's exactly why he was brought back in as interim AD after Pedersen was fired.

Again, I'll ask why Osborne needs to be consulted for every decision concerning the football team? And exactly what is this agenda Perlman is pushing?

Well, if our admin handles this situation like they do most it will get totally f'd up!! Yes, I'm looking at you Harvey.

Again, what situations were botched?

Maybe hiring an AD with no previous experience at hiring coaches.

I assume you mean Tom Osborne, or you've let your sad butthurt agenda walk you into saying something incorrect about Eichorst.

• Fire 1

Before anyone says what Moss did was so horrendous, how many of you have mooned someone? Alot of you guys act holier than thou, so let the non sinner cast the first stone. Teenagers/college aged kids do dumb sh#t. But he did ghoose to come here, doesnt the university have some sort loyalty to him tongive him a second chance?

Before anyone says what Moss did was so horrendous, how many of you have mooned someone? Alot of you guys act holier than thou, so let the non sinner cast the first stone. Teenagers/college aged kids do dumb sh#t. But he did ghoose to come here, doesnt the university have some sort loyalty to him tongive him a second chance?

I haven't mooned anyone, and this is probably the most ridiculous defense of Moss yet. Which is truly saying something.