Bo has a new job

If he is hired at Wisconsin, I have the perfect play for us to run against them.

off_tackle.jpg

Maybe we can get a 400+ yard rusher in the game? ;)

Imagine Wisconsin with Bo as HC, Papuchis as DC and Tim Beck coordinating the offense. I don't think Badger fans are too happy with the thought.

They may not be happy with that, but we would be happy! :lol:

The Eichorst/Osborne drama just went up a notch.

Hmmm.....

Sean Callahan @Sean_Callahan

Tom Osborne said he didn't want to address the Nebraska coaching change, because he doesn't want people to think he's for or against it.

Osborne told @AmandaMCrawford from @KETV that he and Mike Riley have not talked yet, but they've exchanged multiple voice mails.

Osborne also told her that coaching changes are not easy, but #Husker fans need to support Mike Riley and get behind him now.

Jon Nyatawa @JonNyatawa

Tom Osborne said he's never met Mike Riley. They've played phone tag, though. Left each other voicemails. They'll chat soon #Huskers

This doesn't paint a picture of a bitter or disaffected Osborne. It sounds like, as one would expect, Osborne has reached out to Eichorst's guy and Riley has responded, but getting together to chat is tough with Riley's current schedule.

And before the rejoinder is "this doesn't address Osborne/Eichorst," we can dismiss any alleged acrimony as 1) complete speculation or 2) irrelevant to the situation.

Steve Pedersen is still AD at Pitt. Now, they did just hire a new Pres. And now being on their 7th head coach (counting interims that have coached in games) in 5 years, the disgruntledness with Pedersen is an all time high. Or so I heard this morning on the radio. Something to think about.

why would they be mad at him for chryst leaving? doesn't that mean he hired a good coach, but just could not keep him? that happens to most programs.

Steve Pedersen is still AD at Pitt. Now, they did just hire a new Pres. And now being on their 7th head coach (counting interims that have coached in games) in 5 years, the disgruntledness with Pedersen is an all time high. Or so I heard this morning on the radio. Something to think about.

Bo working for Pedersen would be hilarious.

For what it's worth, 247 Sports is now reporting that Bo is in the mix for the HC job at Wisconsin. If true, I'm not surprised. Just how weird would that be?

I'm trying to imagine how I'd feel if Kirk Ferentz had been announced as the new Nebraska coach.

Don't know about you, but I'd feel a bit stabby.

And before the rejoinder is "this doesn't address Osborne/Eichorst," we can dismiss any alleged acrimony as 1) complete speculation or 2) irrelevant to the situation.

Of course it's complete speculation......that's the state of Nebraska football as we now know it.

except that bo is gone and riley is the coach.

• Fire 1

why would they be mad at him for chryst leaving? doesn't that mean he hired a good coach, but just could not keep him? that happens to most programs.

Because he fired Wahnstead after winning 9 games a year for 3 years, and they've been garbage since. I think it was also said Chryst was the first coach to leave unforced in this string of 7 coaches in 5 years.