losing recruits to Michigan?

JH is a very good coach and it will take 3 years for him to turn it around. This late hiring time has screwed this years class but the next 2 Michigan will be in the top 3 recruiting classes of the big ten

JH brought in six 4 stars in this class. Nebraska only has three 4 stars in this class. The numbers may be low for Michigan in this class, but they have quality. I argue that the Michigan class is better than Nebraska's

JH is a very good coach and it will take 3 years for him to turn it around. This late hiring time has screwed this years class but the next 2 Michigan will be in the top 3 recruiting classes of the big ten

JH brought in six 4 stars in this class. Nebraska only has three 4 stars in this class. The numbers may be low for Michigan in this class, but they have quality. I argue that the Michigan class is better than Nebraska's

Sure. The 14 recruits would be better. In a league playing Eight-man football.

Of course he did. He's Jim Harbaugh, and that name alone will be enough to stockpile his 2015, and 2016 classes with highly rated players...

If I was a recruit, he would have to make me feel comfortable about his longevity. I'm just not convinced he will be there very long.

Rivals lists us has having 4 and 12 (4 stars and 3 stars respectively)

247 shows 3 and 16

Scout shows us at 6 and 10

And I cant access ESPN because I'm not an "insider". But Im pretty sure that when Riley was on ESPNU yesterday they listed 6 of our signess as 4 Star.

I may be wrong but looking at 247 4 of the 6 were already committed, can anyone verify that? I know Riley inherited some too. I expect Michigan to have some dang good classes. But I also expect Harbough to bolt the first good opportunity he's given in the NFL.

He has been both, knows both sides. In college in complete control, pro ball never the same. He has his arch rival for a lifetime to play every year. I can see him staying. Being a coach that takes the No1 winning team back to mecca would be quite an accomplishment. He does a good job in getting them back, quickly, I could see him staying out his career. He could have been hired back to pro ball with out going the Michigan route, most likely very quickly.

I truly believe that leading a top college program and winning is far more of an accomplishment than the NFL. Much bigger job to do. Far more responsibility, in every aspect.

But you never know. Still think he is here to stay. Michigan wants a NC, so does Harbaugh. Not going anywhere until that happens or is confirmed he can not make it happen.

Of course he did. He's Jim Harbaugh, and that name alone will be enough to stockpile his 2015, and 2016 classes with highly rated players...

If I was a recruit, he would have to make me feel comfortable about his longevity. I'm just not convinced he will be there very long.

I would also argue that Michigan in general is more inclined to attracting 4* recruits as there are many more populous states surrounding it than Nebraska. When Hoke was around, I believe he got more 4*s than Pelini despite Hoke not being a great coach. It's no different than many of the SEC schools having an easier time landing 4* recruits due to geography.

That is what Riley is going to try and help fix for 2016 and beyond. I think the goal for NU given its geography should be a top 20 class year in and year out. That should be enough talent to win championships with.

I would also argue that Michigan in general is more inclined to attracting 4* recruits as there are many more populous states surrounding it than Nebraska. When Hoke was around, I believe he got more 4*s than Pelini despite Hoke not being a great coach. It's no different than many of the SEC schools having an easier time landing 4* recruits due to geography.

That is what Riley is going to try and help fix for 2016 and beyond. I think the goal for NU given its geography should be a top 20 class year in and year out. That should be enough talent to win championships with.

JH is getting what, 8 mil a year for 6 years?? whatever, he gets a few recruiting classes under his belt and he will just settle in.....he's not going anywhere.

JH is getting what, 8 mil a year for 6 years?? whatever, he gets a few recruiting classes under his belt and he will just settle in.....he's not going anywhere.

No, that report was false. Hes making a little less than six a year. Still not a bad chunk of change.