CB Darnay Holmes [UCLA - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes, EZ was credible. Always loved Ethan's input on recruiting. Matty Ice has been like settling for a walk-on compared to what EZ brought to table. Recruiting forum was better with him then most anyone new since he got the axe.

I especially loved how he belittled others
I could careless what some message board poster said to me as long as they provided actual accurate info. But I get what you're saying.
  • Fire 1

Yes, EZ was credible. Always loved Ethan's input on recruiting. Matty Ice has been like settling for a walk-on compared to what EZ brought to table. Recruiting forum was better with him then most anyone new since he got the axe.

Feel free to add to it anytime you'd like if you've got better information.

• Fire 1

Word is dad did not want OSU or USC. First choice was UCLA (I believe there is a friend connection there) or, if Darnay wanted to go elsewhere, Nebraska.

I would believe that.. Darnay's dad wants him to make a name for himself right away! Nebraska and UCLA do that for him. I think Darnay really liked OSU and USC. UCLA was just an agreement from the family.

Was looking good for Nebraska had he announced a commitment last summer as originally planned. Things fell off after the season started. Mom wanted Ohio State and Darnay liked the DBs they put in the NFL. Silently committed to Ohio State in November but not all the family knew that so there were problems. Dad wanted UCLA, Nebraska was the compromise. When Nebraska hired Donte Williams they got back in it more. Some time in December he silently committed to USC. One family member thought he was going to flip to us which is where the report came from. Last week it was supposedly USC and Nebraska. Switched to UCLA late Friday or early Saturday.

Was looking good for Nebraska had he announced a commitment last summer as originally planned. Things fell off after the season started. Mom wanted Ohio State and Darnay liked the DBs they put in the NFL. Silently committed to Ohio State in November but not all the family knew that so there were problems. Dad wanted UCLA, Nebraska was the compromise. When Nebraska hired Donte Williams they got back in it more. Some time in December he silently committed to USC. One family member thought he was going to flip to us which is where the report came from. Last week it was supposedly USC and Nebraska. Switched to UCLA late Friday or early Saturday.

Holy Chicken & Waffle.....