Uh oh, former Coach Kaz

Interesting that the incident reportedly(by 10/11 news) took place Saturday evening and the cops weren't contacted until 2:19 the next afternoon.

One of the reports I have read on it amounted to they were arguing loud enough that someone else called the cops, and when they arrived her injuries were visible, at which point the police arrested him. Why he was not out of jail quickly is that Lancaster County does not release domestic violence suspects until after the arraignment, which should have been today.

Really not shocking that Riley didn't hire him. With "treating people the right way" being a critical qualification, he clearly did not fit the mold.

Interesting that the incident reportedly(by 10/11 news) took place Saturday evening and the cops weren't contacted until 2:19 the next afternoon.

One of the reports I have read on it amounted to they were arguing loud enough that someone else called the cops, and when they arrived her injuries were visible, at which point the police arrested him. Why he was not out of jail quickly is that Lancaster County does not release domestic violence suspects until after the arraignment, which should have been today.

Really not shocking that Riley didn't hire him. With "treating people the right way" being a critical qualification, he clearly did not fit the mold.

I'd say Kaz's tantrum on the sideline during the bowl game was enough to deter Riley from thinking about hiring him.

• Fire 1

Let me just raise:

1. One of the most sacred principles in the American criminal justice system, holding that a defendant is innocent until proven guilty. In other words, the prosecution must prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, each essential element of the crime charged.
  • ​That said - my name is Kaz and lets just point out his is Kaczenki, clearly huge difference. Not that I am distancing myself...
tumblr_md52u9cN1y1rbtul6o1_250.gif

I wonder now that Kaz's coaching career is done if he will work at McDonalds. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Ha ha! But I think Youngstown State would pay slightly more. And Kaz has an in there.

A guy who thinks it's fine for his grown man of a boss to refer to people as c**ts and p*****s beats his wife. Color me surprised.

Do we know that Kaz thought it was fine for Bo to say these things?

And let's not forget that it was the Reverend Ron Brown that followed Bo to Youngstown St. Suppose he beats his wife too?

A guy who thinks it's fine for his grown man of a boss to refer to people as c**ts and p*****s beats his wife. Color me surprised.

And let's not forget that it was the Reverend Ron Brown that followed Bo to Youngstown St. Suppose he beats his wife too?

Kaz was the only coach with Bo at the meeting where those things were said. And Bo constantly asked him "right Kaz? Right? I told you this didnt I." and so on. it's a pretty easy to come to such a conlcusion.

Kaz was the only coach with Bo at the meeting where those things were said. And Bo constantly asked him "right Kaz? Right? I told you this didnt I." and so on. it's a pretty easy to come to such a conlcusion.

Well then I guess we can conclude that Tom Osborne, Jim Tressel, all of Bo's current assistants and players and any former players that said Bo made them men support Bo's opinions of Eichorst and beat their wives and/or girlfriends. They all support him so it's easy to come to that conclusion.