The Paranormal

Don't any of you know people who swear they've had paranormal experiences? I know two guys who swear up and down that they have. One of them was a well respected UNL professor. The other was a stoner kid who does yardwork for me. I believe that both of *them* sincerely believe that they had paranormal experiences. I'm a bit more skeptical as to what actually happened though. For all I know it could have been that cat hairball thing.

That's a big Twinkie.

Hn6uB5L.gif

I don't get it. That's a normal-sized twinkie.

Anyhow, THIS THREAD IS AWESOME.

Dr. Spengler: I'm worried, Ray. It's getting crowded in there and all my data points to something big on the horizon.

Winston: What do you mean, big?

Dr. Spengler: Well, let's say this Twinkie represents the normal amount of psychokinetic energy in the New York area. Based on this morning's sample, it would be a Twinkie... thirty-five feet long, weighing approximately six hundred pounds.

Winston: That's a big twinkie

mic drop

:)

• Fire 1

We are talking about people's dead relatives here.

No, not necessarily. Most paranormal activity can be explained by a simple investigation, that's where I come in. A draft may have caused that door to move. Your cat was coughing up a hairball, that is what the noises were. Your water heater isn't grounded properly and it is emitting a large amount of EMF and that is why you feel uneasy in the basement.

So you travel to different locations and spend money to investigate cats coughing up hair balls and to check water heaters? What about ghosts?

• Fire 2

Too young to have seen Ghostbusters?

I don't get it. That's a normal-sized twinkie.

Anyhow, THIS THREAD IS AWESOME.

Dr. Spengler: I'm worried, Ray. It's getting crowded in there and all my data points to something big on the horizon.

Winston: What do you mean, big?

Dr. Spengler: Well, let's say this Twinkie represents the normal amount of psychokinetic energy in the New York area. Based on this morning's sample, it would be a Twinkie... thirty-five feet long, weighing approximately six hundred pounds.

Winston: That's a big twinkie

mic drop

:)

I just didn't remember that part. :embarrassed: