LB Mique Juarez [UCLA - Signed LOI]

Mavric

• 2 weeks later...

He is the size of a safety and too slow. No loss as far as I am concerned. 4.7 is slow for someone his size. We want LBs that run 4.55 or so if they are going to be this small. Ideally, we want a 4.7 speed LB to be 6-4 and 240 and grow to 250 and play MLB. We want outside backers to run below 4.6. Speed is absolutely required. You go smaller and smaller until you get the required speed first. Then add all the weight he can carry and retain the sub 4.6 speed.

4.7 is good Tight end speed basically or maybe a pocket QB.

He is the size of a safety and too slow. No loss as far as I am concerned. 4.7 is slow for someone his size. We want LBs that run 4.55 or so if they are going to be this small. Ideally, we want a 4.7 speed LB to be 6-4 and 240 and grow to 250 and play MLB. We want outside backers to run below 4.6. Speed is absolutely required. You go smaller and smaller until you get the required speed first. Then add all the weight he can carry and retain the sub 4.6 speed.

....OK...

• Fire 2

I believe you would be in the minority. Mique is plenty fast and will be an absolute stud on Saturdays. I think Lavonte David was around a 4.6 and one of the fastest LB's in football. College or Pro's

He's not a 5 star for nothing

You do realize that a legit 4.6-4.7 is good speed for a kid his size coming out of HS right? Hell even Ameer ran a 4.67 at the NFL combine and then ran low 4.6-high 4.5 at his pro day. If a kid is his size and can run like that you find room for him no matte what.

So you're saying hes no Tre Bryant, eh?

Looks like we've got our swagger back. 5 Star? Who needs em!

Did you watch his film? This kid is vicious.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...