Randy Gregory to Cowboys - Suspended First Four Games

Moved to the Phoenix area at the beginning of February. Really miss 1620 the Zone. I do listen to Arizona Sports talk radio on my way to and from work everyday. Pretty odd to hear the range of things they have to cover. Sun Devils, Wildcats, Cardinals, D-Backs, Suns, Coyotes, Grand Canyon University (having a killer year under Dan Majerle).

With the focus on having a great pass rusher so prevalent after the Super Bowl, of course they talk a lot about "where can the Cardinals find that guy"....During one segment last week, one of the sports shows spent a lot of time pumping up Gregory as a possibility, citing Vonn Miller as a "turn around" guy. I almost called in, but don't know the number yet.

Looking forward to hunting out some "watch" parties with the Arizonans For Nebraska crowd down here..!!!

Go Big Red!!!!!

Moved to the Phoenix area at the beginning of February. Really miss 1620 the Zone. I do listen to Arizona Sports talk radio on my way to and from work everyday. Pretty odd to hear the range of things they have to cover. Sun Devils, Wildcats, Cardinals, D-Backs, Suns, Coyotes, Grand Canyon University (having a killer year under Dan Majerle).

With the focus on having a great pass rusher so prevalent after the Super Bowl, of course they talk a lot about "where can the Cardinals find that guy"....During one segment last week, one of the sports shows spent a lot of time pumping up Gregory as a possibility, citing Vonn Miller as a "turn around" guy. I almost called in, but don't know the number yet.

Looking forward to hunting out some "watch" parties with the Arizonans For Nebraska crowd down here..!!!

Go Big Red!!!!!

Is Grand Canyon U still a "for profit" school?

• 5 months later...

Too bad. If he could just hold it together for three or four years, and build a nice fat bank account, he could get stoned every day for the rest of his life. Well, if that's what he wants to do with his life he could. :smokin

Personally I have no sympathy for him in any way. He chooses to do the things he does. He shorted Nebraska in his efforts, and quite certain his past actions were the reason he did not play as much as he should have.

I hope he straightens up and flies right, but if not so be it.

Sometime on the trail you have to take responsibility for your actions. There really isn't anything sad about this, it is just plain stupidity, entitled and coddled.

Huskers in the NFL. Prince cant stay healthy. Suh is the unanimously hated league bully. Gregory cant put the weed down. Beautiful, just beautiful.

Prince? You can't fault a guy for injuries. Suh? He's the second highest paid defensive player in the NFL. He must be doing something right.

All in all I'd put our guys up against the NFL players of any other major college team. Roy Helu. Ameer Abdullah. Rex Burkhead. Character-wise, three of the best guys in the NFL. And the list goes on.

Personally I have no problem with Randy Gregory smoking weed. Unfortunately for him and many other athletes it's illegal obviously. I wish things were different but they aren't. You also have Roger Goodell as your commissioner but to me it sounds like RG has some phobia/mental stuff going on that needs to be addressed again. I know he's said before he smokes weed to cope with some of those issues. I hope something can be done with him entering a rehab facility and in the end he can get better first of all and then get back out there. I hope he can rebound from this.

• Fire 1