What is the thing that has you most excited/nervous about this upcoming season?

Excited to see how well the players have picked up on the new coaching staff's methods, both offensively and defensively. I don't think the offensive scheme needs to be changed much, there just needs to be better, more consistent play calling. I'd say the defensive scheme is going to be much tougher to adjust to, but I think we'll see a huge improvement in how the defense plays as a unit.

I'm nervous that we'll see a slow start from the team and will have a tough first year. With so many people still bitter over Pelini getting fired, that could drive a big wedge into our fanbase, and it could be a big discouragement to those of us who expect Mike and co. to make the Huskers a perennial contender in the Big Ten.

I can't hide it......I am so f'ing pumped to see this team play ball in the next few years. This year will be a blast to watch these guys come into their own and see not only the staff, but the players get a newfound comfort level here. I think the positiity is going to go through the roof heading into 2016 which could be a really good year. Not to get too far ahead. I love this coaching staff. These guys know exactly what they're doing and how to do it. The players will become more like these coaches and less like the panic stricen, unabe to adjust, over-reacting and over-complicated coaches that finally got the hell out of here.

You can feel the sense of calmness wash over this whole program and fan base already.......

This is what keeps making me think an 11 win season is very very doable!

9 wins with Bozo and his morons means 11 wins with a staff of guys that actually love coaching

I can't hide it......I am so f'ing pumped to see this team play ball in the next few years. This year will be a blast to watch these guys come into their own and see not only the staff, but the players get a newfound comfort level here. I think the positiity is going to go through the roof heading into 2016 which could be a really good year. Not to get too far ahead. I love this coaching staff. These guys know exactly what they're doing and how to do it. The players will become more like these coaches and less like the panic stricen, unabe to adjust, over-reacting and over-complicated coaches that finally got the hell out of here.

You can feel the sense of calmness wash over this whole program and fan base already.......

This is what keeps making me think an 11 win season is very very doable!

9 wins with Bozo and his morons means 11 wins with a staff of guys that actually love coaching

Sure, I agree for the most part. With the vast knowledge and experience of this staff over the last staff, you'd expect them to take us further than we've been recently. Still, as much as this college game comes down to coacing, which I believe is the biggest part of this game, it still comes down to the players in many aspects. We'll have to see how well the guys are adapting to what they're being taught. There's a lot of changes going on right now. 11 wins is a high expectation. It is possible though.

I am kind of excited to see what the message boards and local radio shows will be like after a loss. It will be very interesting to see the reaction.

You're excited to see that?

I'm not even sure it would be interesting since it will be roughly 100% predictable.

You got a good point!

I only went to two games last year. At the second game, I stood inline outside for a Nebraska shaped hamburger. It was wrapped and I took it inside to eat at my seat. It was severely undercooked and red/pinkish through out. My biggest concern is forgetting to check it out this year before leaving the vendor stand. Well, that, and hoping we have a winning year.

The thing that makes me more nervous than anything, losing a game we have no business losing. That my excitement for Riley and staff, would be kicked down my throat, and I lose promise early into the season. Last year after that Wisconsin game, I don't want to ever feel that way about this program ever again.

I am just excited about the season to start. I have lost so much interest in the last several years. I hardly get on the board, seldom talk to fans that I see. I am hoping that I am the odd ball about this. The spring game indicated that I am. I am hoping for a good season, that we are all happy with. A well coached, well prepared team that gives its best every play. A staff that understands what the fans want and need. That wants us to be part of their game. Just change in general.

I'm not nervous about anything. We weren't even ranked at the end of last year. If were not ranked again at the end of this year not much will have changed so I don't know. Just another year of Nebraska football I see coming in terms of not much improvement. Ameer and Gregory are gone. I know this isn't the kool aid some people want to drink but I stopped drinking the kool aid a long time ago. This season almost has a Callahan type of feel for me in terms of how good I think this team will end up being.

I am excited about Demornay Pierson-El and excited to see Mikale Wilbon so I guess there are a couple of things I'm excited about. I want to see more of Joshua Kalu and I'd like to see what Trai Mosley can do. Wish I could say there was more.