A BIG Thank You to Knapplc - all members and guests please read

I was out of town for most of the weekend and this was the first post I read when I logged on. Talk about the Monday morning blues!

Knapplc is a HB legend. I hope he continues to post regularly, he has great content and insight.

:thumbs

• Fire 1

I bet he's leaving because all these new Mod noobs want things their way and are pushing the old folks out slowly. Never thought Knapp would be the first to go.

I cruised the rivals board before ever coming here and once I joined here, I haven't been back to rivals. This is by far the best board for Husker football and for all around talking. All of this is/was accomplished by Mods and posters like Knapp. Hopefully you will stick around and continue to contribute.

• Fire 2

Wow. Thanks, guys. Brought a tear to my eye.

It's been (mostly) :D my pleasure to help with HuskerBoard these past few years. It goes by quick. Seems like just yesterday I was a noob Mod asking AR Husker Fan for advice with everything. I couldn't have done it without him, or Eric, zoogs, BRI and most recently Mavric. This place is in great hands. Mavric and the rest of the new Mods are good guys and will keep this place running in the right direction.

A community like this is founded on the members. It has always been you folks that made me love helping to run this board. You're all swell.

• Fire 4

Wow. Thanks, guys. Brought a tear to my eye.

It's been (mostly) :D my pleasure to help with HuskerBoard these past few years. It goes by quick. Seems like just yesterday I was a noob Mod asking AR Husker Fan for advice with everything. I couldn't have done it without him, or Eric, zoogs, BRI and most recently Mavric. This place is in great hands. Mavric and the rest of the new Mods are good guys and will keep this place running in the right direction.

A community like this is founded on the members. It has always been you folks that made me love helping to run this board. You're all swell.

Thanks for everything man!

Thanks Knapp for all of your hard work on HB. You were a fair Mod and thanks for being patient with me! :ahhhhhhhh

I've enjoyed our exchanges and even when I didn't agree wt your posts they gave me something to think about and

for that you deserve :thumbs and a :worship. You helped me to moderate some of my views through your insight.

Great job & continued best wishes.

Since I was the first to nominate Knapplc for the Mod Position, I assume full credit for his hard work and fairness on this board!!!!

In all seriousness though, Knapplc you were more than fair with me when I was an asshat a couple of times and you had my back on several occasions. Best of luck to you!! :wasted

• Fire 1

Dude,

He's the single-most reason I am here! If it wasn't for his pictures during the East Stadium expansion to fulfill my obsession with construction projects and obsession with football, I wouldn't have found myself here. (And the ribbon board conversation that continued... Which sadly never happened...)

It was also his very sensible approach to all things that made me see that a lot of people can see eye to eye. I agreed with him on pretty much everything, but his approach to each post made this thing better. He had a way to disagree with you, without making it seem like he was "challenging" you. It's something this board could use a little more.

Anyway, love being on here when I can, and that's thanks to knapp. (Although, his pictures attracting me to join and comment might have been his worst work...)

tumblr_inline_n87gtyVsOW1s970g0.gif

• Fire 2

his pictures during the East Stadium expansion to fulfill my obsession with construction projects and obsession with football, I wouldn't have found myself here. (And the ribbon board conversation that continued... Which sadly never happened...)

Thanks for saying that. I took those pictures nearly every week, over the course of a year or so, for people like you who don't live in Lincoln but wanted to keep up with the construction. I'd have wanted the same thing if I didn't live here.

Thing is, I know there are 100 other folks here who would have done the same thing. That's what makes Husker fans so great.

• Fire 3