***2018 Recruiting***

I am curious where Frost and company will focus on once they get through early signing period, the freeze period, and the bowl game.  It seems like the recruiting offers and airplane travel have slowed a bit the past 6 or 7 days, but I am sure they will be all over the place when the freeze ends.  I am hoping UCF gets a big win and that spreads to momentum on the trail.

2 hours ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I am curious where Frost and company will focus on once they get through early signing period, the freeze period, and the bowl game.  It seems like the recruiting offers and airplane travel have slowed a bit the past 6 or 7 days, but I am sure they will be all over the place when the freeze ends.  I am hoping UCF gets a big win and that spreads to momentum on the trail.

Yeah, they didn't get as much travel time last week due to bowl practices but did a crazy amount considering all they were trying to do.

I'm sure a lot of it depends on who ends up signing tomorrow.  We could definitely put a big dent in the skill spots if things go right.  I'm sure they will be all over the place looking for offensive tackles and maybe corners.  Other than that, just trying to fill in spots here and there.

I know this isn't a 2018 recruit, but, it's an interesting situation I thought about this morning.  

Jared Bubak left Nebraska and went to ASU because he wasn't comfortable with the last coaching staff.  Since then, both ASU and Nebraska are having a coaching change.  Nebraska has all the momentum while ASU hired.....well.....ummmm........anyway.  

I'm not sure of his playing status and if he has a redshirt year or not.  He also seems like he has the body type Frost is after in this class.

Would he transfer home?

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

It probably did but so what. This is the way it needed to be. It also helped us land our QB recruit.

I think he did the morally right thing. I also wonder how Pruitt seems to be snagging kids so quickly. We need to have a big January and my gut is telling me we will have quite a few reaches to close this class out. Hope I am wrong 

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

I think he did the morally right thing. I also wonder how Pruitt seems to be snagging kids so quickly. We need to have a big January and my gut is telling me we will have quite a few reaches to close this class out. Hope I am wrong 

Tennessee has some sort of Voodoo that allows them to be an absolute s#!t show on and off the field and still constantly pull in recruits. I really dont get it because they are in the bottom tier of blue bloods as far as accomplishments. . 

15 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

I think if we are going to reach, we should get JUCO's with those spots so they aren't a long-term roster problem.