***2018 Recruiting***

13 minutes ago, SUHperman said:

I don’t have 247 account but on RSS they said Wiltfong asked someone close to Washington about his recruitment and they told him Nebraska. Grades are going to be an issue though. 

I wonder if he does end up signing here, if they will give him the same options that the university did with Elijah Blades.

4 minutes ago, FaithfulHusker said:

I wonder if he does end up signing here, if they will give him the same options that the university did with Elijah Blades.

At the least, there's a decent JuCo up the road from Lincoln he could be placed at. It'd be a good way to start a pipeline there. 

3 minutes ago, spurs1990 said:

Those being

If I remember correctly Elijah passed his summer classes during the first semster of summer school. The obligations that he had from the university was that he could come to Nebraska, but he has to redshirt his first year in order to bring up his GPA. I might be wrong since it was last year so don't hold it against me if I'm wrong.

18 minutes ago, FaithfulHusker said:

If I remember correctly Elijah passed his summer classes during the first semster of summer school. The obligations that he had from the university was that he could come to Nebraska, but he has to redshirt his first year in order to bring up his GPA. I might be wrong since it was last year so don't hold it against me if I'm wrong.

Blades said partial qualifying was an option but didn’t want to. Riley later said blades didn’t qualify for partial. . 

Edited by famoustitles
4 hours ago, Waldo said:

Because non P5 teams never lose to P5 teams. Anyone can find a game to fit their argument. Auburn had less to play for. Hate that argument, but some teams throw in the towel when a month ago they were playing for the playoffs. Let's just agree 80 percent of it is coaching, and 20 percent is getting talent into the program. I know I would rather have Texas' or USC's problems long term than UCF's. 

Never indicated that. And my argument is less argument and more posing a thought for others to ponder as they worry over the lack of 4-5 stars frost signs.