Chances of dropping Adidas after our contract is up?

Wisconsin tried to get out of their Adidas deal a year early, but the buyout was too hefty. They will be with Adidas thru this academic year. Sounds like they have been looking to go elsewhere for a while.

Nu has their deal thru 2017, I wonder if NU is working on a potential buyout with Adidas.

One only has to remember who the athletic director is, as such he will do the dumb thing and stick with Adidas.

• 3 weeks later...

Adidas is bad. Really, really bad. All of their jerseys look awful, even their non-alt uniforms. Their alternative uniforms they create are so bad. I know Nike produces some terrible alt unis, but in a way some of those alts are cool. Adidas is just pathetic.

I wish Adidas would drop football sponsorship and just let the market go to UnerArmour and Nike.

http://newsroom.unl.edu/releases/2015/11/05/Media+advisory%3A+Announcement+about+future+of+former+Nebraska+Bookstore+site

Apparently the university is making an official announcement about the Nike store. Does official university involvement signal a switch coming soon.

Weird. It's already been announced that it's Nike Town and Suh owns it. What else could they possibly say worth any value that would invite all media members?