SIGNED - QB Tristan Gebbia

Ed Helms

HuskerBoard Predictor  

143 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

They both got a cheese runza when they landed

New favorite players...

Gebbia and the lady in the car with them bitched about it the whole time. The lady hated on everything the entire time.

(Gebbia's sister) I would say that's going a little overboard ArmyAllen. I watched it as well. I would say the things she said bordered on Joking/Complaining. Your choice is quite harsh.

OK...how is that Gebbia's sister when she grew up in Iowa?

I didn't take offense to her. She was a typical young person who grew up here and thinks living in the big bright shiny city is so cool.

She lived in some small town in Iowa, not an area like Omaha which with the surrounding area has a population of about 1 million so I can see why she'd think the big city life would be so much better. I'm not even upset she didn't really care for it tbh lol she's prolly salty he isn't considering Iowa state lol

Did you hear his quote on pariscope? "Man if Darnay commits too..." As if Gebbia is already committing. Then the fans asked him if he got as much love from ole miss fans and he said "there aren't any fans as crazy as Nebraska fans". As in there is no comparison.

This was directly after Gebbia pointed the camera at KJJ and goes, "How is that commitment feeling?", and Keyshawn's only response was "How about yours?". Gebbia seemed a little tense and responded "Excuse you, I'm not committed anywhere yet."

Not sure how much insight Jaevon McQuitty has on Gebbia's recruitment but when someone asked about it during his periscope he said he thinks he's going to Ole Miss.....

Really hope he just has no clue

Just like Keyshawn was going to usc the day before he commited....

• Fire 2