Injury updates

I think we saw gangwish get do many close sacks because BYU wanted to take a chance on him then our other DE. Hill may also feel better rolling out that way. Hard loss because of the depth, but, he will still be at the games getting guys fired up.

Foltz loss hurts a lot. Tyson did well on his two punts but how will he shake off shanking a punt or getting one blocked?

Also how has no one made a strength and conditioning joke yet?

I think we saw gangwish get do many close sacks because BYU wanted to take a chance on him then our other DE. Hill may also feel better rolling out that way. Hard loss because of the depth, but, he will still be at the games getting guys fired up.

Foltz loss hurts a lot. Tyson did well on his two punts but how will he shake off shanking a punt or getting one blocked?

No, it was hotter than hell, but the players still looked good at the end. The o-line played every down.

While we're all still smarting from the loss (and I might add 41 some passing plays... really? Square peg round whole? Joe Dailey? Not saying Tommy was terrible, but there wasn't even an attempt at establishing the run.) Anyway, does anyone have any injury updates? We ended up with quite a few wounded at the end of the day.

Comparing TA to Joe Daily is laughable. The only thing similar is a coaching change.

• Fire 1

No, it was hotter than hell, but the players still looked good at the end. The o-line played poorly every down.

Let me fix that for you....

No, it was hotter than hell, but the players still looked good at the end. The o-line played poorly every down.

The o-line playing poorly had nothing to do with their S&C.

While we're all still smarting from the loss (and I might add 41 some passing plays... really? Square peg round whole? Joe Dailey? Not saying Tommy was terrible, but there wasn't even an attempt at establishing the run.) Anyway, does anyone have any injury updates? We ended up with quite a few wounded at the end of the day.

Curious if you bitched as much when Tommy had 10 more passing attempts in the bowl game back in December?

• Fire 1

Curious if you bitched as much when Tommy had 10 more passing attempts in the bowl game back in December?

Or that he gained 300+ yards in those passing attempts. Not sure if you were paying attention, but the Huskers had enough points on the board to win with one second left.

• Fire 2

The o-line playing poorly had nothing to do with their S&C.

Agreed. The OL was barely breathing hard after playing poorly every down.