Injury updates

How can people say there was no attempt to establish a run game? 37 rushing attempts. We didn't run more because we weren't doing as well

That is the chicken and the egg...
I think Langsdorf tried to ride a hot Armstrong in the 2nd quarter and it backfired when TA struggled to hit open receivers. In the 3rd quarter the running game got going a little bit. I have no idea why it looked so out of sync in the 4th, although BYU sold out to stop the run at times on those 3rd down conversions.

So no one is going to talk about Tommy being in a boot? That's really scary to hear especially because he played pretty good Saturday IMO.

They said he went through drills so I'm not expecting it to be too bad. Even then, the thought of Fyfe as a starter is quite scary..

So no one is going to talk about Tommy being in a boot? That's really scary to hear especially because he played pretty good Saturday IMO.

They said he went through drills so I'm not expecting it to be too bad. Even then, the thought of Fyfe as a starter is quite scary..
Why's that so bad?

I know Fyfe is the clear number two at this point. But all I've ever heard was how he might be the best pure passer we've got. I think he'd fit Riley's system quite well, as I get the impression he's more accurate than a rocket laser arm type guy, and he could be a capable enough runner.

Depth at that point would probably have me popping antacids. Lol

Last night, watching the VT QB go down and their hopes with it shows the importance of depth. In regards to the ability of OSU to move forward, Urban also said that he has a system, recruits only guys who can play in it and the whole staff knows/shares the vision. I think as Riley's tenure progresses, we will see more "plug and play" type players in regards to depth and development.

Why's that so bad?

I know Fyfe is the clear number two at this point. But all I've ever heard was how he might be the best pure passer we've got. I think he'd fit Riley's system quite well, as I get the impression he's more accurate than a rocket laser arm type guy, and he could be a capable enough runner.

Ryker Fyfe weighs 47 lbs.

Why's that so bad?

Ryker Fyfe weighs 47 lbs.

With pads.