Injury updates

So no one is going to talk about Tommy being in a boot? That's really scary to hear especially because he played pretty good Saturday IMO.

They said he went through drills so I'm not expecting it to be too bad. Even then, the thought of Fyfe as a starter is quite scary..
Why's that so bad?

I know Fyfe is the clear number two at this point. But all I've ever heard was how he might be the best pure passer we've got. I think he'd fit Riley's system quite well, as I get the impression he's more accurate than a rocket laser arm type guy, and he could be a capable enough runner.

Depth at that point would probably have me popping antacids. Lol

Ryker Fyfe weighs 47 lbs.

With pads.

Yes, but by being so tall and skinny he should fit perfectly into the pocket the line provides. :corndance

Gangwish only out a few weeks is a huge sigh of relief. Get healthy and come back with a vengeance as soon as conference play starts. This is just going to make him more hungry.

I don't think he starts again. I think Freedom locks it down.

Wanna bet? If you win. I will leave huskerboard and never post again. If I win, name your price.

Gangwish only out a few weeks is a huge sigh of relief. Get healthy and come back with a vengeance as soon as conference play starts. This is just going to make him more hungry.

Wanna bet? If you win. I will leave huskerboard and never post again. If I win, name your price.

Someone might be a little too personally invested in Jack Gangwish.

• Fire 4

Someone might be a little too personally invested in Jack Gangwish.

Don't slight Gangwish or Oregon bro.

• Fire 2

Instead of leaving the board, you should have to grow and maintain a Dzuris 'stache for 1 full year.
  • Fire 3

Instead of leaving the board, you should have to grow and maintain a Dzuris 'stache for 1 full year.

Does the one year start when the growing starts or when the 'stache is fully grown? I would say the latter

• Fire 1

Too bad I already exhausted my eligibility.

How does a guy go from being literally carted off the field to possibly being ready to play the next week? Did we switch leagues to MLS?
High ankle sprains be cray! I think that's what he has. I had a pretty similar one in high school where my ankle got rolled over in a pile. Heard it pop and tried to give it a go the next play, but it felt like I broke my leg because I had zero strength pushing off, and the pain was intense. I was back the next week, but it took a good 5 weeks to get back to 95%. That ankle is still stiffer thank the other though.