DE Hamilcar Rashed [Oregon State Commit]

Mavric

You are completely correct. This kid might be the next Grant Wistrom. I think what HRR meant is that "on paper" we have missed on 5 "known commodities" of recruits and have now gone into the phase of offering on unknown potential. It's not a good look this early in the recruiting cycle.

Known commodities? There were a couple of high profile guys, but this early in the recruiting process we have little idea how much difference there is with someone who may be a late riser and Joe "Known" 3-Star that decided to go with Iowa, or wherever.

I'm not disagreeing with you.

BTW, Chandler is rated as the #5 FB team in the Pacific region (and #1 in AZ) by USA Today. There only loss on the year was the #1 Bishop Gorman of Las Vegas (where Nick Gates went).

I think he is a bit under the radar right now, and it's great that we're giving him some love. Chandler is an excellent team and will make him a better player. I'm hoping that he gets some bumps in his ratings as the season goes on.

We plucked a kid from the heart of the SEC who we made into a running back, that all those schools wanted to make into a CB. His name Ameer Abdullah

We also got a guy from Virginia who we all call DPE, who had other offers from NC, Marshall, Boston College, and the powerhouse known as Old Dominion. But yes, let's get caught up in other offers and rankings

• Fire 4

We plucked a kid from the heart of the SEC who we made into a running back, that all those schools wanted to make into a CB. His name Ameer Abdullah

We also got a guy from Virginia who we all call DPE, who had other offers from NC, Marshall, Boston College, and the powerhouse known as Old Dominion. But yes, let's get caught up in other offers and rankings

Who cares about the rankings of the DEs from our last 2 recruiting classes. They've turned out to be fantastic. We're not hurting at the position at all.

Who cares about the rankings of the DEs from our last 2 recruiting classes. They've turned out to be fantastic. We're not hurting at the position at all.
Ummm

This situation kind of reminds me of Kevin Maurice. Totally under the radar kid who ended up with first team Class 8A honors out of Florida his senior year. Switched to defense his senior year while playing both sides as a junior. Only got offers Florida Atlantic, NC state and Memphis. We snagged him late in the process.