No matter what... (Go ahead and the flamethrowers out)

walksalone

I think we were f*cked, whether we kept Bo, or hired MR. Either road had better odds of going horribly wrong, than turning out well. Our team was a sh*tshow toward the end of last season. I know that, and everyone on the board knows that. I know there was much rejoicing when Bo was fired, and I can understand that side of the fence. But a couples months shy of a year, and I'm still wondering, why Riley? If football games were won by the cordialness of the coach, this dude would have won NC's for the past 20 years in a row. But that's not the case.

Bo was a douchebag, but you knew what you were getting. 9 wins, at least one good ass whooping a year in a meaningful game, annoying coach speak, and horrible OC's...

MR, the jury's still out. Nice guy, seems to be an above board recruiter, but too many Callahanistic tendencies (without the assholery), and nothing in his past to say that this guy can win a NC.

I guess what worries me the most is, I don't see any fire in this team, any confidence, any swagger. I wish I could put my finger on, wheter its'it's a personnel issue, scheme, or what have you. You shouldn't have to be down by three scores to get fired up.

Did we get rid of a cancer, to get a marshmellow? I wish I had the answer of who could have come in, that would have unified the fanbase, and got everyone drinking the koolaid.

I think both camps (Bolievers and Mike Rileyists) may have to realize that they could both be wrong...

• Fire 6

We came back because of Tommy, we were put in a spot to lose by Tommy and a huge apple by Lewis.

It seemed Tommy needs to keep his emotions down, he got caught up in it and it cost his team. Pull that ball down you pick up decent yards, and we have another play. We get the six and I bet we win tonight

Could argue that Lewis hurt more also.

Here's my issue with Riley ----------- Mark Banker. Hank Hughs. Brian Stewart.

Yes he should have left his baggage in Oregon. Banker and crew have not done much to give me any faith in them, in fact they made our secondary worse. It does look like our run defense and tackling(minus this game) is better. The tackling tonight was absolutely Bo Pelinish.

That was hands down one of the worst first half performances I have ever watched. Lame effort, poor coverage, and no desire to win.

That was also one of the gutsiest comebacks I have ever watched. Gotta give em credit for not quitting down as far as they were.

Tommy....such athletecism. Such bad decision making at the worst possible times. Damn dude, good game for the most part.

Alex Lewis you friggin choad.

Mike Riley, this will not cut it. These bullsh#t penalties were supposed to be a thing of the past yet in the 3 games you have coached here I would swear that we have been inventing ways to get penalized. Cut that the hell out. Teach your receivers to make grabs in the first quarter, bot just when the game is on the line. Accept that the run game is a necessity. And for the love of all that is holy get this team prepared for conference play. We can't endure anothet West Coast Nebraska 5-7 season.

• Fire 1

Receiver was open, Tommy under threw the pass. That didn't lose us the game, nor did the penalty following it. You have to look at the entire game, not just a few plays and say this is why. That's like saying, well, I failed the test ONLY because I missed the last two questions.

Get real, if we don't start off so sluggish, we would have been in a better position to win. The loss doesn't fall on any single play.

• Fire 2

Receiver was open, Tommy under threw the pass. That didn't lose us the game, nor did the penalty following it. You have to look at the entire game, not just a few plays and say this is why. That's like saying, well, I failed the test ONLY because I missed the last two questions.

Get real, if we don't start off so sluggish, we would have been in a better position to win. The loss doesn't fall on any single play.

Unless you count the one that cost us the game I guess?

Unless you count the one that cost us the game I guess?

Any dropped pass we had that would have converted a first down could have led to a touchdown. We aren't in the same situation.

Here's my issue with Riley ----------- Mark Banker. Hank Hughs. Brian Stewart.

Be honest, you have more issues than that with Riley.

Mmmm, I mean do I think he'll win a championship? No, but he stands on the sideline during the games in a pretty professional manner. The refs don't seem to be scared of him. Did I want a different hire? Yes, but I have to give him a shot for at least a couple years. Until then, he can do himself some service getting rid of these three guys.