Who thinks we beat Iowa?

Hayseed

Iowa is going to attack our secondary from the get go in an attempt to rattle our players' confidence and deaden the crowd. If we can prevent the deep ball completions that plagued us earlier in the season, we'll be OK.

Let them have a couple big passing plays as long as we also sack their QB often. You can't win with a sprinkling of big pass plays.

I think we have a good chance of winning.

It would be awesome to just blow them out. But since we always stay till the game is over, I'd be equally as happy with a "come from behind, win on the last series" victory as well. Let the Hawkeyes begin to believe the perfect, 12-0 season, then have if come crashing down on them with a 40 yard Janovich scamper.

Unfortunately, Iowa does look like a legit team and it could also be a long day for the Huskers.

That's why we play the games and buy the tickets.

Go Big Red!!!!

NU 37

Idiots Out Wondering Around 23

I think in the State of Iowa the word that would be used is "wandering"

I guess when you only win 5 games all you can do is attempt to insult your undefeated opponent?

Nah, it doesn't matter what Nebraska or Iowas record is. I always insult Iowa. It's just so easy to do.

NU 37

Idiots Out Wondering Around 23

I think in the State of Iowa the word that would be used is "wandering"

I guess when you only win 5 games all you can do is attempt to insult your undefeated opponent?

You mean your first 10-0 season in school history? Really don't get why Iowa fans are so cocky about their team. You could be 6-5 right now and you guys would still be as cocky as ever. I don't blame Iowa fans though, you know the whole statement, "act like you've been there before!" Iowa fans have never been there before so they have no idea how to react so they fall back to their level of experience of being extremely arrogant. I'm sorry, but at this point in the season every season I'm tired of listening to Iowa fans.

^^^^This......

It's a bit like Creighton basketball. The team and players are fine. It's the "fans" that stir the rivalry.

NU will have to stop Iowa QB from rolling out and making easy plays. The DE can't pinch down and let the guy flank them. The QB and RB are quick. I think there will be tons of tosses and sweeps to see if they can contain.

I don't see Armstrong being turnover free. The OC still thinks he has Eli back there. Since Iowa runs better than NU (that sucks saying that), Iowa wins. NU ends up in the squatty potty bowl.