It will be interesting to see what Frost can put together at UCF. I have no idea when it comes to that team's previous recruiting history but it looks like Scott is off to a decent start there recruiting wise.

Saw this on another board. National rankings for UCF the past few years. The 2012-14 rankings would be a big reason they went winless in 2015.

2016--56

2015--63

2014--73

2013--73

2012--90

Cool. Thanks for posting that. Looks like they definitely needed an upgrade in the recruiting area as well.

Frost had a busy week. He pulled in eight recruits in the last three days. Including two four-star recruits. Not too shabby. LINK

Why do I sense that you probably opened a can of worms with this little nugget. LOL

Ha ha! I wasn't on the Frost-for-Husker-coach bandwagon. But I do think he's developing nicely. He might make a great power five coach in a few years. (Maybe for us!) :lol:

Frost had a busy week. He pulled in eight recruits in the last three days. Including two four-star recruits. Not too shabby. LINK

Why do I sense that you probably opened a can of worms with this little nugget. LOL

Ha ha! I wasn't on the Frost-for-Husker-coach bandwagon. But I do think he's developing nicely. He might make a great power five coach in a few years. (Maybe for us!) :lol:

he's got some sales pitch going to attract 2 4* kids, during his first year........let's relax and see what he can do, it will take several more classes for him to show an impact, so be patient, her inherited a sh#t program!

I agree - I wasn't on the bandwagon, either, but it is definitely a good sign that he was able to put together a decent class in a short amount of time. I'm really interested to see what kind of team he is able to field in the next season or two.

Part of me is expecting and/or waiting to see if there is a gut punch coming soon. A reality check. Not that I want to see one, but I feel like everything regarding Frost in recent years has been positives topped on top of positives. Will his success continue to sky rocket or will 2016 be a year where UCF struggles to win even a few games? Or, does he quickly turn them around and into a bowl eligible team?

It should be exciting.

I agree - I wasn't on the bandwagon, either, but it is definitely a good sign that he was able to put together a decent class in a short amount of time. I'm really interested to see what kind of team he is able to field in the next season or two.

Part of me is expecting and/or waiting to see if there is a gut punch coming soon. A reality check. Not that I want to see one, but I feel like everything regarding Frost in recent years has been positives topped on top of positives. Will his success continue to sky rocket or will 2016 be a year where UCF struggles to win even a few games? Or, does he quickly turn them around and into a bowl eligible team?

It should be exciting.

from 0-12 to bowl eligible?.........Lord, let's give him at least a couple years to get to .500!

• Fire 1

Does anyone think that the boosters - heavy money donors - have a wink and a nod agreement wt Scott? ie: We'll get rid of Bo, you go and get some experience, we'll hire a transitional coach not far from retirement who will bring stability to the program, in 3 - 4 years - you are successful, transitional coach retires, We hire you.

Sounds far fetch but I think that is what a lot of folks are thinking on HB (or at least are wishing for)

Personally, if Scott proves himself as a HC, I'm all for bringing him here. But it is far from automatic. It will take some 'luck' for that alignment to occur - could just as easily be 2 ships passing in the night.

Does anyone think that the boosters - heavy money donors - have a wink and a nod agreement wt Scott? ie: We'll get rid of Bo, you go and get some experience, we'll hire a transitional coach not far from retirement who will bring stability to the program, in 3 - 4 years - you are successful, transitional coach retires, We hire you.

Sounds far fetch but I think that is what a lot of folks are thinking on HB (or at least are wishing for)

Personally, if Scott proves himself as a HC, I'm all for bringing him here. But it is far from automatic. It will take some 'luck' for that alignment to occur - could just as easily be 2 ships passing in the night.

This theory sounds familiar.

This theory sounds familiar.

What does it sound familiar to?