RB Stephen Carr [USC - Signed LOI]

Mavric

I know everyone has their own reasons for doing things.

But...why on earth would a 5 star player from LA go to Miami to play.

He could go anywhere in the pac 12 or a lot of other places like Nebraska and play for a program that fans actually care about.

For me, this trip to Miami is just a trip. I fully expect him to stick with USC.

• 1 month later...

So, I keep seeing people mention our efforts with Carr. Are we realistically going to be able to flip him or is it wishful thinking?

I was one that mentioned him in the Hill thread. I am not putting anything past this staff. Carr committed to USC back in March, 2015 (so like 14 months ago), and he recently visited Michigan and it appears to be a soft commit. If we would get him at the Oregon game I think that could go a long way for a flip.

So, I keep seeing people mention our efforts with Carr. Are we realistically going to be able to flip him or is it wishful thinking?

I was one that mentioned him in the Hill thread. I am not putting anything past this staff. Carr committed to USC back in March, 2015 (so like 14 months ago), and he recently visited Michigan and it appears to be a soft commit. If we would get him at the Oregon game I think that could go a long way for a flip.

I saw that, and he was mentioned at least twice today on a facebook page. Wasn't sure if we were trying harder to flip him or just get a commit from Peacock.

• 6 months later...

http://www.azdesertswarm.com/recruiting/2016/12/3/13825320/arizona-wildcats-football-recruiting-donte-williams-departure-impacts-2017-class-johnson-huskers

"Four-star running back Nathan Tilford has been a big concern for Arizona fans since he took an unofficial visit to Nebraska a while back. While Williams certainly helped, Football Analyst Miguel Reveles has played a huge role in Tilford’s recruitment, along with running backs coach Calvin Magee.

I have also been told that Nebraska has backed off of Tilford for the time being, with the desire to flip USC commit Stephen Carr now. The Nebraska staff feels optimistic that they can do so."

• Fire 2