SIGNED - WR Tyjon Lindsey

HuskerBoard Predictor  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If Lindsey doesn't play major snaps next year, there will be Husker fans screaming claiming the coaches suck and they have poor roster management and they wasted a year for him...bla bla bla.....

Correct, and they'd be justified in their anger imo.

Pretty hypothetical though, I have a hard time seeing Tyjon not being a major part of the offense next year. He instantly becomes one of our best if not the best athlete on the team at position that doesn't have a ton of depth. And then you heard Riley say how he should've played Lamar Jackson more, I don't think he'll be hesitant to get guys like that on the field anymore.

Also keeps Calibraska moving, he will be our most explosive big play offensive threat when he steps on campus though. Seriously made everyone look silly trying to cover him at the rivals 5 star challenge

If you think you're under the pressure to win big and win now judging by the staff moves, then go down with the guys you recruited. We beg for success with these highly rated kids who can contribute right away. Then we land some. People should be ok with higher expectations. If you believe in ranking services then kids rated like Tyjon are here to play at a high level right away.

If you think you're under the pressure to win big and win now judging by the staff moves, then go down with the guys you recruited. We beg for success with these highly rated kids who can contribute right away. Then we land some. People should be ok with higher expectations. If you believe in ranking services then kids rated like Tyjon are here to play at a high level right away.

Fine....as long as they know the offense.

I am not one who agrees with the thought "just put the best athletes out there and let them play".

They have to be able to play within the system.

You would think his ranking would've dropped months ago when he got injuried

Not that they don't do revisions in between but especially Rivlas likes to release all their revisions in one week. They do an initial one for the class, then a pre-fall one, post-season one and post-all star game one. Possible one or two more.

I know if anything his ranking should've been bumped back during the post season while he was injured....makes no sense but meh Rivals are knuckleheads
Come on, man. You can use a different word.
Is that better?

Sharp and Benning right now debating if any of the receiver recruits are a "burner". They are pondering if McQuitty is the guy to take the lid off the defense.

Isn't Lindsey a big time speed guy?

I always thought of his more as quick twitch shifty guy. But he's not slow by any means.

There use to be talk that Calvin could be the guy that takes the top off a defense. More of a fast then quick type.