Darlington working out at WR

I wouldn't make light of the concussion thing either. Darlington got lit up in high school, and it bothered him for a long time.

One aspect of Darlington's move to WR is that it looks like Bush is the "project QB" that the coaches want to keep at the position. Bush is still pretty raw, but has the size and athleticism that creates a lot of upside at the position.

I like this move. Darlington has been getting juiced in the weight room. Could be a decent posession wr. Imo the concussion thing is overblown.

Considering that I'm that concussion +20 years. I had 4 between the ages of 8-14, and I can tell you now that I"m 20 years later from my last I am encountering all sorts of problems. Depression, anxiety, I have a hard time focusing on things that I use to just dive into and enjoy. I can't watch movies without getting frustrated by sitting still. I can't enjoy video games any more except a few. I have a hard time with jobs that require a lot of concentration, I'm argumentative about everything, I have a hard time hanging on to relationships, and that is just 20 years.

TBI is a huge problem, and your response is a slap in the face to someone who is dealing with it on a daily basis.

• Fire 2

I like this move. Darlington has been getting juiced in the weight room. Could be a decent posession wr. Imo the concussion thing is overblown.

Considering that I'm that concussion +20 years. I had 4 between the ages of 8-14, and I can tell you now that I"m 20 years later from my last I am encountering all sorts of problems. Depression, anxiety, I have a hard time focusing on things that I use to just dive into and enjoy. I can't watch movies without getting frustrated by sitting still. I can't enjoy video games any more except a few. I have a hard time with jobs that require a lot of concentration, I'm argumentative about everything, I have a hard time hanging on to relationships, and that is just 20 years.

TBI is a huge problem, and your response is a slap in the face to someone who is dealing with it on a daily basis.

I'm ~4 years removed from a concussion suffered in C1 (so, not the incredibly high speed physical sh#t these guys experience) football and I still think I'm going to black out any time a bright light gets shined in my face. I almost can't go to concerts - when I do, I either try to keep my back to the stage as much as possible or I close my eyes. Driving at night and looking at oncoming traffic is absolutely brutal.

My concussion was a single event. Never had another. The extent at the moment was nothing more than some slight disorientation that went away quickly and a headache.

Darlington has had multiple, with the latest resulting in a life flight because he was unresponsive.

Concussions are't something you mess with. Really, really don't ever want to see Darlington on a route over the middle at Nebraska.

• Fire 1

Darlington's concussion was probably the worst thing I've ever seen on video on a football field. The hit itself didn't look that brutal, but the way it messed him up was absolutely horrifying.

The emergency helicopter is what made it terrifying.