The General Election

Can Hillary pull an 08 Obama? 538 has Nebraska 2 at:

Polls Plus :Trump 60.3%

Polls Only: Trump 54.8%

Now Cast: Trump 51.5%

Nebraska 3 has Trump 99% in all 3 scenarios. Nebraska 1 has Trump 87% or greater in all 3 scenarios.

Also, something called Google Consumer Surveys (taken between 9/27 and 10/3) had Trump +5 in the whole state. Gotta be an outlier IMO.

Hoping so. Just got registered in 2 today. ('cause I moved). My vote for president might actually matter!

Ya I wouldn't trust that individual poll. If 2 is at 60 55 and 52 there's no way the whole state only has a 5 point margin for Trump.

Can Hillary pull an 08 Obama? 538 has Nebraska 2 at:

Polls Plus :Trump 60.3%

Polls Only: Trump 54.8%

Now Cast: Trump 51.5%

Nebraska 3 has Trump 99% in all 3 scenarios. Nebraska 1 has Trump 87% or greater in all 3 scenarios.

Also, something called Google Consumer Surveys (taken between 9/27 and 10/3) had Trump +5 in the whole state. Gotta be an outlier IMO.

Hoping so. Just got registered in 2 today. ('cause I moved). My vote for president might actually matter!

Ya I wouldn't trust that individual poll. If 2 is at 60 55 and 52 there's no way the whole state only has a 5 point margin for Trump.

That Google Consumer Survey series (as well as the Ipsos 50 State poll) have some really goofy outliers like that.

For example, the latest GCS had Trump +7 in FL, +11 in NC, and Clinton +8 in Kansas. No way those are right.

I mean, I guess they could be right. Some of their other numbers are similar to what other polls have. I'm inclined to believe those 50 state polls have some goofy methodology that lead to particular outliers, so I take them with a grain of salt. Ipsos 50-stater is even worse in that regard. More data points, I guess...

Bill Clinton is not running for president.

Now that's out of the way, if this is normal locker room banter that all guys participate in, maybe men shouldn't run for president.

That's obviously not true though. And even if it was, Trump isn't a damn 16 year old. I can forgive a teenager bragging about the first time they had sex because a teenager still has a chance to grow out of it.

They should beat him in public.

Wil "h"Wheaton.....

+1 for the post, but I have to ask, "who follows Wil Wheaton"?

Haha! :P

I saw it from the HB feed. A sports reporter(?) retweeted it (see below; seems relevant, also), and from there it was retweeted by one of the Husker fans on our follow list.

I will admit to having to look up who Will Wheaton was. And also to then thinking, "He'd not be such a bad follow" :P