WR Coach Keith Williams Arrested on Suspicion of DUI

ADS

For those that read between the lines, Westerkamp said in his interview today that he hasn't talked with KW and they are waiting for "him to come back." Sounded more like a "when" and not an "if."

Some look into that stuff, some don't care, others roll their eyes, but just a couple things I noted from the interview. I also assume they have been instructed to say they haven't talked with their coach.

https://nebraska.rivals.com/news/video-westerkamp-on-keith-williams

I also noticed this tweet by the soccer handle this morning, had alert pop up showing a few football staffers had "liked" the comment. It wasn't until today and Monday where the soccer team has used "#WisdomWednesday" and "#MotivationMonday" in their tweets, similar to KW weekly messages. Today's quote is too coincidental to not relate to KW, IMO.

https://twitter.com/nebraskasoccer/status/765907302742228993.

• Fire 2

For those that read between the lines, Westerkamp said in his interview today that he hasn't talked with KW and they are waiting for "him to come back." Sounded more like a "when" and not an "if."

Some look into that stuff, some don't care, others roll their eyes, but just a couple things I noted from the interview. I also assume they have been instructed to say they haven't talked with their coach.

https://nebraska.rivals.com/news/video-westerkamp-on-keith-williams

I also noticed this tweet by the soccer handle this morning, had alert pop up showing a few football staffers had "liked" the comment. It wasn't until today and Monday where the soccer team has used "#WisdomWednesday" and "#MotivationMonday" in their tweets, similar to KW weekly messages. Today's quote is too coincidental to not relate to KW, IMO.

https://twitter.com/nebraskasoccer/status/765907302742228993.

I think "Motivational Monday" etc. is not something that is specific to KW. It's an internet thing he just jumped onto with a FB spin.

I think "Motivational Monday" etc. is not something that is specific to KW. It's an internet thing he just jumped onto with a FB spin.

I know it's not something KW started himself, but being one of the most visible coaches on Twitter who uses those messages weekly, and the soccer team never tweeting anything like that before, just seems more than a coincidence. Especially the message today.

I know it's not something KW started himself, but being one of the most visible coaches on Twitter who uses those messages weekly, and the soccer team never tweeting anything like that before, just seems more than a coincidence. Especially the message today.

Think the US women's soccer team might be a better tie in than Keith Williams, but that's only my opinion. No program at UNL is wanted to connect itself in any way to Williams right now.

In the state of NE do you have to fill out a police report immediately after an accident? If no one was hurt and the cars were functioning I would have exchanged information and been on my way home. If the cops show up later to question you do you have to open the door?

That was the plan until the other driver noticed KW confused about his insurance and called the cops.