Official "People you see at this week's Husker game" Thread

I'm a hybrid of 1, 4, 7 and now I'm a bit of 29 as I don't get back as much now. I've also been #31 once.... which was tough because 1) she is Australian, and 2) it was about 10 degrees that night (KU game a few years ago)

Went to UNL two years (95-96) and do my best to remind everybody which two years they were ;)

Used to wear a Frazier jersey but it is too small for me now; I wear a Crouch one instead. No jorts though. I usually go later in the year and wear jeans and my red/white waffle Nikes, just like the ones I had in 1981 when I went to my first game as a little guy.

You forgot about degenerate gambler guy who bet way, wayyyyyyyyyyy too much on Nebraska to cover and is sweating bullets in the 4th quarter hoping for a garbage TD while everyone else is joking around and having a good time. I used to be this person (not on Nebraska, but would attend Nebraska games while betting vast sums of money on other teams while the NU game was going on).

You forgot about degenerate gambler guy who bet way, wayyyyyyyyyyy too much on Nebraska to cover and is sweating bullets in the 4th quarter hoping for a garbage TD while everyone else is joking around and having a good time. I used to be this person (not on Nebraska, but would attend Nebraska games while betting vast sums of money on other teams while the NU game was going on).

I can't believe I forgot gambler guy. I used to be him, too!!! It was great pulling out the betting sheet and looking for scores. This was way before the Internet and smart phones, and NU did a terrible job of showing other scores and Memorial Stadium.