Did we piss off BTN during their visit or something?

stargazer

DiNardo has been pretty good to us until recently. We never deliver so he's probably getting tired of it.

This is really it. Until Nebraska shows them something, why would they pimp us? We've either failed to win the division as expected every year, or when we did, we got SMOKED by a crummy Wisconsin team in the B1G Championship.

Everyone's feelings are hurt when the BTN guys don't praise us... but why should they?

Tommy did play great Yesterday, hope he keeps it up. But that pick....ugh.

And those two almost picks...ugh

Other than that though, he had a pretty good game.

Almost picks. LOL. I guess we are going to have to start counting almost tackles, almost blocks, almost catches, and almost touchdowns too. LMAO.

As far as on topic posts, I wonder if BTN doesn't want to hype Nebraska to not set up the B1G looking bad in case the Huskers get blown out by Oregon.

Laugh all you want. Those two passes that were nearly picked off were very bad decisions by Tommy. Again.

And so was the pick he threw.

Those three plays are examples of his poor decision making. So yeah, keep laughing at his mistakes.

Like your almost post?

• 2 weeks later...

Nebraska is starting to get a little more love. They got a lot of love this weekend because they didn't have Ohio St. to talk about and drule over. :hellloooo I think the big problem wasn't so much that the guys on BTN took a wait and see view of things, which I completely understand, as the fact that DiNardo watched 3/4 of a practice and decided that NU was soft and looked like a PAC 12 team.

He was on Sharp and Benning a couple of weeks ago and admitted he may have been too harsh. DB went on to say that it was probably the worst practice of the fall that they witnessed, they had went very heavy the day before and had lost Jerald Foster to injury that day and everyone was down about that.

In fairness to DiNardo, you can still look at Nebraska and see a defense vulnerable to the better offensive teams on the schedule, and an offense that always has been dynamic if it can stop shooting itself in the foot. Two goal line fumbles and a narrowly avoided Pick Six on Saturday still makes the Huskers a work-in-progress.

Definitely better, but not shut your mouth better. Yet.

• Fire 1