Hillary Clinton flummoxed by tough interviewer

knapplc

That was hilarious. I can't believe Hillary agreed to do it as it didn't seem very presidential but tis the perfect season for being unpresidential I guess.

Or seeming "real" ... with a certain age group (those she needs to get out to vote) this resonates funny. Obama and others have also done it, it's tongue in cheek for sure. I'm sure people will think she was serious though, there will always be those.

That was hilarious. I can't believe Hillary agreed to do it as it didn't seem very presidential but tis the perfect season for being unpresidential I guess.

Or seeming "real" ... with a certain age group (those she needs to get out to vote) this resonates funny. Obama and others have also done it, it's tongue in cheek for sure. I'm sure people will think she was serious though, there will always be those.

Oh I realize why she did it and I think it was a smart thing for her to do. Trump did a similar thing when he went on the Fallon show and let Jimmy mess up his hair. I thought that was also wise. I've seen Obama do a handful of similar appearances. In Obama's case, a few of those helped soften my opinion of him. But the Between the Ferns bit for both Hillary and Obama surprised me a little. I guess it seemed maybe like going a bit too far or too edgy. I don't know how much of those "interviews" are rehearsed or if they really know what Zach is going to throw at them but I wouldn't think a sitting President or a front runner months away from election would be too receptive to being associated to some of the language or references ZG uses in those. But I loved 'em, they are funny as hell. I thought the one he did with Obama was even funnier.

Being honest, those self deprecating appearances have greatly improved my opinion of Obama and even a little bit Trump (pretty hard to overcome his apparent character flaws and uninformed narcissistic nature though). But it barely moved my needle for Hillary. She seemed way too serious, like always, through it. Probably would've helped my opinion if she would've cracked a smile at some point. I think the self deprecating approach helps with people who are perceived as overly narcissistic. Not sure it helps too much when the problems are lying, acting in a self serving manner, and generally seeming to have a cob up your butt at all times. Still, I'll never vote for either one of them.