**** Official Northwestern Game Discussion Thread *****

Mavric

My stream is about 2 plays behind, soooo I'm going to have to ask all of you to delay your posts by about 30 seconds so you don't spoil it for me. Thanks.

TOUCHDOWN!!!!!! JK

Lol, it's my fault for being too cheap to pay for cable. Other than football, it's been a good decision

No worries. I wish I could just pay for what I want. Like cell phones....

My stream is about 2 plays behind, soooo I'm going to have to ask all of you to delay your posts by about 30 seconds so you don't spoil it for me. Thanks.

TOUCHDOWN!!!!!! JK
Lol, it's my fault for being too cheap to pay for cable. Other than football, it's been a good decision

No worries. I wish I could just pay for what I want. Like cell phones....

Think it's coming soon. I just Netflix and find streams of games online. I don't miss cable at all. It 100 bucks in my pocket every month.

We have been absolutely sodomized by these refs...Texas am style

Hard to ever beat what the refs in A&M did t us. 16 penalties. That late hit in the QB cost us the game.... still pisses me off

That officiating crew was the same one that did the Iowa State game and another one that year--we had something like 39 penalties in three games with them to nine for the opposition, and it was an extreme anomaly.